Best strains for nerve pain?

Im trying to find it brother for sure, sold out most everywhere.

Oh wow my bad y’all seems.like just yesterday they had plenty :thinking: i guess the words getting out… i apologize everyone :pray:

1 Like

No need to apologize it looks like it could be a good option. My question is will it work on neuropathy nerve pain as it does with your nerve related pain? I have no expertise in this area. All I know is I live with constant pain and numbness and I would like to find something that actually works.

Also is there any lasting affect or just a few hours?

1 Like

Send me some with those nugz im supposed to test for ya :wink::joy: clones are fine, beggars cant be choosers…throw some gumbo and beaudan in while your at it if ya dont mind. Hell i need a road trip. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I just appreciate ya turning me on to the strain brother, they will be back in stock soon enough im sure! When ya given your girl the chop?

Lmao i sure will :rofl: she has well any time now I’d say 4-5 days

1 Like

The best i have found was Zkittlez for my back pain. Im some times so debilitated when my back has gone out that i cant even use the bathroom by myself… I’ve gotten locked into some odd positions and some times can’t get off the ground because of the pain.

4 to 5 puffs of my zkittlez and its like miracle and its like all the pain completely vanishes. Its super weird but its works. I never smoked anything for 40 years (or drank). I come from a medical background and I have tried nearly every prescription drug available and nothing at all helped me (including opoids). I had a really bad back for about 5 years before trying Marijuana… I wish I had before. Had lots of other chronic pain before but it was not to the point of being completely debilitating…

1 Like

I have been taking Gab for almost twelve years was up to 1600 mg 4 times a day, I am now down to 800 4 times a day using the strains I mentioned above.

1 Like

I switched to lyrica and it is absolutely life changing compared to gabapentin.

1 Like

An updated spreadsheet.

Terpene values can be very inconsistent depending on who is reporting them. Same strain different growing conditions? Inconsistent lab results from different labs?

I started inputting high and low values and consider them a range. I still have to go back and make some changes.

The upper group is currently my priority list and is subject to change as I learn more. This is best considered as preliminary. It doesn’t mean the lower list may or not be better than the top group. Also what works for one person may not work for another due to the many variables.

1 Like

Right on, still so new to studies as well but yes every breeders strain will vary as well as how the grower grows them so its really hard to go off studies or even word of mouth. One dispensaries may help me and the next ones hurt me. Lol still hit or miss but you are on the right track to tuning into whats working for sure! Thank you for all your feed back, has helped!

1 Like

Another one i found to help that i cant find anywhere is Ogre Kush

Just ordered some banana kush to try for day time so we shall see in a few weeks…

Hey Nub I’ll let you know in about 6 weeks she just started week 4 of flower banana kush auto

1 Like

sensible seeds still has some of this strain. I havent done business with them yet but placed order and crossing fingers…

1 Like

What strain is that? The Critical mentioned above?

Yep. 5 seeds
I want to give it a shot. Winter arthritis is already kickin my hips.

1 Like

I feel ya! Im down south on the gulf and this first front is letting my back know…way to young for all this mess lol. Thank you so much for letting me know!!!

1 Like

Love the name but kinda depressing haha

1 Like

post by @DRsDank

My wife has neuropathy and use to sit and cry all day.
Then I grew some aculpoco gold photo period.
Just trying anouther strain. She tried many before that. Would get high as heck but still cried with pain. The aculpoco gold though WOW stopped her pain dead she cries no more.

Broken and Defeated - Members Lounge / Off Topic - I Love Growing Marijuana Forum

5 Likes

Nice! Appreciate you keeping me in mind!

1 Like