Best strains for nerve pain?

sensible seeds still has some of this strain. I havent done business with them yet but placed order and crossing fingers…

1 Like

What strain is that? The Critical mentioned above?

Yep. 5 seeds
I want to give it a shot. Winter arthritis is already kickin my hips.

1 Like

I feel ya! Im down south on the gulf and this first front is letting my back know…way to young for all this mess lol. Thank you so much for letting me know!!!

1 Like

Love the name but kinda depressing haha

1 Like

post by @DRsDank

My wife has neuropathy and use to sit and cry all day.
Then I grew some aculpoco gold photo period.
Just trying anouther strain. She tried many before that. Would get high as heck but still cried with pain. The aculpoco gold though WOW stopped her pain dead she cries no more.

Broken and Defeated - Members Lounge / Off Topic - I Love Growing Marijuana Forum

5 Likes

Nice! Appreciate you keeping me in mind!

1 Like

Maybe, but if you can’t grow where you are rooted, grow where you go. :woman_farmer:

2 Likes

Amen! Im a country boy myself but older i get more i despise cities lol. Get those beans in the dirt yet? I will be in 8 more weeks give or take and cant wait to taste em already.

1 Like

Yep :grin: This grow is all CBD heavy this time, with one exception of a random seed I found from an intentional cross I did last year. SuperCrit is enjoying life in veg right now

2 Likes

Just found another strain worth putting on the list. “Critical Ogre” i only had ogre once last trip to Co but it was amazing and helped a lot. Gonna give it a shot but through OASeeds…ever used or know anyone that has used them before? Its sould out everywhere else. Heck that critical cbd is already gone again.

1 Like

Never heard of it…intrigued…

2 Likes

Also had ogre kush but must have been a house strain because i cant find a thing on it, anyways check out the ogre in your free time didn’t disappoint me at all. Have a blessed night.

2 Likes

the sensible seeds purchase was straight forward but took three weeks to reach me

2 Likes

Right but they made the wait worth it for ya at least! That helps the wait not sting so bad.

1 Like

Very true and they did right the wrong with free seeds.

2 Likes

@zeuspaul thanks for the shout.
@Nubie419plus1 If you have neuropathy in your feet or/and hands you have to try the acapulco gold photoperiod It was the salvation of my wife.

3 Likes

I saw your post about it, thats awesome! I certainly will give it a try but you said autos didnt do it for her, wonder why that is…what all benefits am i missing out on by growing autos…

1 Like

I don’t know what it is about the autos. She’s tried a few but the only apples to apples I have is gold leaf photo vs gold leaf auto.
Gold leaf photo is in 2nd place for her neuropathy. Gold leaf auto zero for pain stoll catch a buzz. A buzz is not what it’s about though it’s about pain relief.
Maybe it was the introduction of ruderals into autos that blocks some other terpine that helps her.
Other things about those 2. Auto doesn’t taste as good buds aren’t as tight and not as good of a high.
The reason I grow alcapulco gold photo is I’ve never seen an auto one. I would try it if there was mostly for shites and gigles though. It is probably the only one I would try in an auto after our experience with them.

1 Like

Nice thread, enjoyed the read, thanks for the terpene info. I had L4/5 surgery 88.

@anon1893985 no particulars other than, how is their shipping to covert grower. Cbd and thc values mid 20s, sign me up and thanks for that info.

2 Likes