Best strains for nerve pain?

Just curious what strains folks have found to be helpful for nerve related pain? I have idiopathic neuropathy and found critical mass to offer substantial help but on the other hand blue dream amplifies the pain 10 fold as well as some others. So just curious what strains yall may have heard helping others out there with fibro and neuropathy related health issues? Thank you in advance!

2 Likes

I did a search and found a top ten list of cannabis strains for nerve pain: Afghan kush, blue dream, jack herer, harlequin, cannatonic, gg4, white widow, mk ultra. Plus a couple I’ve never heard of. The article said white widow and mk ultra are especially good. I don’t have any personal experience so I can’t suggest one, but hopefully this helps you some.

6 Likes

Jack Herer helps with my neuropathy.

6 Likes

I have one that has 25% thc & 23% cbd give me a minute and I’ll find it

3 Likes

Here you go.

3 Likes

It numbs you from head to tie and gets you high as hell but a total relaxation buzz + huge yields and short flowering time

4 Likes

Have Afghan and gg4 about to flower now so hoping those work. I know it also depends on when ya harvest ect…still a lot to figure out and learn but this forum is helping more than anywhere else has ever even come close to.

3 Likes

@Nubie419plus1 Which Critical Mass strain did you find to be helpful? Critical Mass or Critical Mass CBD?

1 Like

ILGM Critical Mass Auto

1 Like

You really should try the cbd critical bud it’s so good

1 Like

Hi i have back pain from my nerves in my back i find purple lemonade ,white widow , gorilla glue ,girl scout cookies and critical purple these all helped me

1 Like

I just finished up a Cbd grow white widow Cbd auto, Cbd kush auto, and critical mass Cbd auto they are still drying never tried them but will be soon. I really like Blue Dream for my pain works good and I believe it has 2% Cbd in it.

1 Like

Been eye balling girl scout cookies so certainly try it next. Appreciate the feed back! Also have white widow on the list.

Thank you!

I def will. That sounds sick!

Certainly give her a shot! Thank you!

1 Like

Appreciate the research, blue dream pops up everywhere and maybe its just the 2 i tried in Co but they made my pain worse for some reason but for sur gonna put the others on the list to try. Thanx again!

1 Like
3 Likes

Where was this again brother?

Lol, thats a whole NEW list for me! :heart_eyes::relaxed: Thank you sir i will certainly read up more on their articles on it all.

1 Like