Best strain for warmer temp grow box

Building grow box from soda machine 3x3x4. Using 600w led light. This time of year in Midwest temp won’t be problem with fans running, but when it warms up, temp could be a problem. What are best strains to grow in higher temp box.

1 Like

I think a more sativa or a sativa dominate strain would be right up your alley

3 Likes

Last summer I grew Blue Berry Autos with temps staying in the low to mid 90s, with occasional over 100deg days in a 3x3 tent. Didn’t seem to affect them much at all. In fact I’m pretty ripped from some of it right now!

3 Likes

Not to sure but if you know a good auto to grow outdoors, let me know…Up here in New England.

1 Like

Im growing two Blue Berry Autos outside right now in the Warm Calif. Winter sun.
Autos are great outside because they are auto flowering, which means they don’t depend on natures light cycle to flower.

https://sjc3.discourse-cdn.com/business6/uploads/growingmarijuana/optimized/3X/8/1/81d7aa87df74768867391d13448d387e84634e95_1_666x500.jpeg

@daddydays

7 Likes

very nice, what size bags are you using.

1 Like

I use 3 gallons for indoors, and 5 gallons outdoors for my autos.

1 Like

5 gallons is what i plan to use also, just got to get a good auto tho

1 Like

All of my seeds come from this site.

there is a lot to choose from. started growing last year, 1 plant and got bud rot so i figured i will get a auto and plant in may and should be ready at the end of august. gets humid over here

2 Likes

Thanks for replys. Have high hopes for this box. Very covert. Totally vandal proof like a safe. well insulated. Totally light proof with a few mods. Anyone heard of using these before.

1 Like

have not, but gook luck with the grow

I have seen people use everything from computer cases to refrigerators. The only issue I see will be the height of the box. But that can easily be overcome with proper plant training.

Try smokey bear or purple express am doing PExpress now but indoors but they both are good for outdoors i am led to believe smokey bear was good smoke
Also try big easy auto blue mazar auto too all are good just depends on were or who you buy from