Best source of info for beginners

I am looking for the best source of information on how to grow weed indoors. I see 500 page books on amazon but I am looking for something to give me the basics without wading thought a bunch of info that I don’t need. Straight forward, up to date no bs.

2 Likes

The guides on here were pretty easy to follow , and all the fine folks on this forum are great and will answer your questions

2 Likes

I believe Jorge Cervantes has some popular stuff out.

https://www.amazon.com/Marijuana-Grow-Basics-Cannabis-Aficionados/dp/187882337X/?tag=greenrel-20

There are others but that would be a good place to start. Disclaimer: haven’t read his work.

1 Like

Any and all info can be found right here. You can use the search if it’s anything particular your looking for.

3 Likes

First welcome to the community feel free to post questions you will get response they are people on here growing in about every environment you could imagine. Good luck with your grow.

2 Likes

Go to growweedeasy. Com they have some of the best and simplest guidelines for growing weed

2 Likes

Welcome your in the right place :grinning: start your own grow journal and you will get help from folks that have been growing the magic plant a long time.
Justachickinfla
:beach_umbrella:

5 Likes

Hello Mike and welcome to ILGM… this place has the best information out there. From Bob’s grow bibles to this lovely forum… best decision a aspiring pothead… er grower can make is to create a screenname.

1 Like

Most books have a table of contents that would help you find the important information you need.