Best soil to use after transplant?

What’s the best soil to use after transplant?

1 Like

I would use Fox Farms Ocean Forest.

2 Likes

What level of involvement do you want?

As @Myfriendis410 recommended FFOF is a great soil. It has nutrients in it already and you would just have to water for several weeks.

If you want to control the nutrients more a ProMix may more be your speed. I like to tinker so I use ProMix.

4 Likes

I believe that is my favorite medium. I’ve been using the high porosity for over a year and still have half a bag.

3 Likes

Well i just ordered foxfarm ocean soil,…I’ve always mixed my own soil and never needed to added to much of anything besides mycohirzea in the first few weeks.but for some reason these just aren’t growin anymore and turning yellow​:scream::scream:

1 Like

Good soil for a transplant. You won’t need nutes for weeks. Myco as an amendment is great. I also add 20 - 30% perlite to mine to thin it out a bit. It helps drainage, aeration, and helps prevent compaction.

2 Likes

:grinning:Why you have to wait to reply I’ve been waiting 24 hours

They have limits on new members. I can’t say exactly why. After you spend some here , you’ll be able to post more.

New members can only reply a few times on their first day to help with scammers. People will come on here and spam peoples threads so they do that to combat the spam

I’m transplanting today into FFOF soil so hopefully that brings these back to life😳and not yellow anymore