Best seeds in the US?

Can anyone help me find some good genetics in the US ?

3 Likes

ILGM.com?

5 Likes

ILGM is the most dependable and quickest,and genetics are top notch.Lots of other good ones,including Sick Selections run by our own moderator.Check out his threads@ imSICKkid,he has some killer genetics.

7 Likes

ILGM is the best place fast great people on it’s forum that can figure out anything the seeds are the best I have ever seen

7 Likes

ILGM all the way

5 Likes

I did a lot of research before going with ILGM , never failed

5 Likes

Agree with the rest

3 Likes

Ilgm for sure. Ethos has some pretty good genetics if you can find any of their strains too. I forgot the last site I got them from but I had some mandarin sunrise that was wicked

3 Likes

I did not know this. Thanks for the info!

6 Likes

ILGM great genetics , an professional company to work with. With a wide selection of autos and photos.

3 Likes

What do you guys think is the best strain on ilgm?

How do I check out his strains does he have a website or he’s on ilgm

2 Likes

@imSICKkid i wouldnt mind trying his out also. Sick o berry looks killer @AfgVet grew out some beasts

4 Likes

You can find @imSICKkid on Instagram for seed sales. He’s got some great genetics

6 Likes

He’s at@Sick Selections.Tag him and he’ll get back to you.

2 Likes

I’m here lol holler at me on Instagram. My name is Sick Selections over there.

PS…I got better deals then anywhere else :joy::joy::joy:

14 Likes

Ilgm.com is the best, very reliable.

I tried 207 genetics, from Maine this year, great seeds so far, had a strain I bought a joint of out in Las Vegas that I wanted (pineappleupsidedowncake) strong stuff… love how you can seek out a strain and just grow it yourself!

2 Likes

Tell us about them deals, bruh. If I don’t see a return on my investments with ILGM, I’m gonna hollar at you.

4 Likes

Ilgm has great support, genetics and great forum.

Have you heard of Greenpointseeds or Aficionados of Cannibis Seed bank out of Colorado?

Greenpoint currently has hybrids of Animal Cookies and a few others. Have had great luck with them as well and have great CS. Very fast shipping. Payment is pretty easy with Mesh payments by CC.

Aficionados also has “boutique” strains, great customer service, and very fast shipping, accepts CCs.

There is also weedseedsexpress…about the same payment, and shipping times as ilgm.

2 Likes

Thanks looks like he gots some fire strains

1 Like