Best RDWC full kits

I’m outta likes but, I know what you mean. I was running several bubble buckets while finishing up my first system. I’m thinking about building a RDWC bucket system, with a 27gal tote and ditching soil or any kind of organic medium all together inside. If you decide to go this route and need any help, just tag me. :+1: :v:

1 Like

I probably will.
I just built my dang buckets but they are nothing but trouble.
Theres no way to service the buckets once the plant grows. I guess if you had one or two plants it would be good but having six is a problem.

I know your pain. Had 6 Bubble Buckets myself at one time :v:

1 Like

Are you just venting out air?

Not sure what you mean, venting out air

Your exhaust system. Are you bringing air in our just exhausting out. I don’t have a system in place yet

I’m doing both

1 Like

I have a lot of work to do lol

What size PVC are you using?
What fitting are you using at the tote?

Through my research, I came up with 1 1/2" pvc to be the best. Slip to slip bulkhead fittings at tote

1 Like

Can the rez be the same size as the other totes?

1 Like

The first system that I built was exactly that 4- 27gal totes. 3 for growing and 1 for a res :v:

1 Like

Thanks for the info.
I’m thinking about trying it.
It’s just money right

1 Like

I will help you, when you get ready to build. I have all of the measurements written down and materials list from my first build. Are you on growers network or thc farmer? I am there as well same handle :v:

1 Like

This is the current system I am running. I just expanded on the first one and added a larger res. I was even able to reuse most of the piping

Oh and I went from a 5x5 to an 8x8
:+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

3 Likes

No I’m just on here. I saw you on one of the other sites when I was reading one day

1 Like

That’s awesome.

How many times times during a single grow cycle do you do a complete nutrient change out with your setup?

1 Like

I never do a res change unless I think that I have issues :v:t4:

2 Likes

Now that’s exciting.
I have a plant in a bucket that’s taking most of my time.
In a day the ppm went from 1000 to 1650 and shes drinking a gallon a day now.
I’m working all the time for that plant

1 Like