Best Pipe/Bong Cleaner?

I’m gonna have to try this stuff. That is like new.
I just can’t get rid of that brown mark on mine haha

Worth a try for $5. I shake it up, dump some in, add a little super hot water and shake it like it’s your birthday.

2 Likes

I’ve been using orange chronic for almost 20 years doesn’t leave a funny aftertaste and makes it smell like new I need to get a bottle of something everything I own is filthy

So are all of my pipes and puffery instruments haha

1 Like

Table salt and rubbing alcohol, makes my glass bong look brand new. for mine I fill up the bong to just below the stem hole with alcohol, throw some shakes of salt in it, could be a heaping spoon or just a few pinches, don’t have an exact of that, I just do it. then I cover the stem hole with my thumb and the bong hole with my palm and shake shake shake , shake shake shake til its clean, I use some pipe cleaners to get as much of the stem as I can, I am not THAT finicky. Then I just rinse it out in the sink til all the salt is out of the bottom, some times I go crazy with the salt but salt is cheap. I have used sea salt that is chunkier but I think the table salt works the best, plus I keep rubbing alcohol under my kitchen sink for when I come out of my grow room I cant rub down my arms and hands to get all the stickey icky off me LOL in a good way stickey icky like when they are so fat and drippy, like sticky fly paper, you just want to lick your fingers LOL sorry, table salt and rubbing alcohol :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Regular salt and rubbing alcohol works great

1 Like

What’s good my fellow Okie grower?

The day. I figure every one of them i wake up breathing makes them a good one how bout yourself

1 Like

Yeah I hear you there may I’m doin alright, just got some autos goin so I can finally have some “medicine” again haha

1 Like

Right lol i keep telling myself to try auto’s but my ocd won’t let me just yet still trying to tell myself might not be a bad thing

1 Like

It’s the only way I could get some medicine. My buddy changed numbers and and I haven’t been able to find a pharmacy to fill that rx lmao

1 Like

That’s me in a nutshell auto’s you say no thanks I like having control :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yeap how you been @Donaldj

not too bad getting ready to go back to work after long winter
on the upside should have lady to harvest by end of the week and all that snow and cold has been replaced with mud and borderline yard work weather

1 Like

Kicking myself for enlarging my driveway with sand from under my house now it’s mud :frowning: but I guess I better get used to it have lots of digging to do this spring

…420…got a new cleaner blue bottle 720…I’ve gotta say wow is the only word to describe it…no wait stuff does wonders

1 Like

I’ll stick by my tried an true way to clean my bongs, high proof rubbin alcohol and salt then hot water. Pipes on the other hand are harder to clean. I just fill some salt and the alcohol in the bong hold so none can spill out an shake violently and us Kay gets it like new.

Before

After

7 Likes

Sorry, I guess you can’t DM here so reposting this comment:

"I love Formula 420 also. For anyone interested in this topic, I’ve written a blog post about the Best Bong Cleaners in 2022, feel free to DM me about it!

It’s got links to products and added discount codes to help you save some money. There has been so much development in this space since 2016! I write a lot about bong cleaning and hope to be the definitive authority on the topic. As part of my bong cleaning business

I’ve really cleaned over 10,000 pieces in the past three years <3"

Feel free to contact me on my site or visit my post about cleaning tips with your specific questions about difficult percs or tough stains in your glass!

1 Like

A lot of people here have the same screen names on IG and you can message there.

I used to use that with friends, now I just buy bongs with openings that allow for easy cleaning in mind

1 Like