Best nutrient line that isnt fox farm

:point_up_2: WOW! Would love to see those :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

3 Likes

I had good results with Jacks my first grow but I am trying Lotus now because Jacks is missing some things come flower. Also Lotus seems to be a more full package ( has more macro nutrients etc). Not too mention it is WAY cheaper than Jacks ( unless you buy from someone who separated it out in smaller portions)

2 Likes

If you want to use liquid nutes then General Hydroponics Flora Trio is hard to beat. Armor Si, Koolbloom and diamond nectar are good add ons. That said, I just got a bag of Jack’s A+B. With the reviews from growers on here I’m guessing I’ll be very happy with the switch.

3 Likes

I’m betting on Jack’s missing MKP during flowering. Got a half pound of it for $15. Saw the deal Lotus has on the set somewhere. Still thinking about grabbing it for some time down the road.

1 Like

Lotus is very affective less to mess with less to mix… using coco.

I took these pics about 24 hrs apart

4 Likes

I second the Jacks 321, easy to use and unlike Fox farm trio no flushing every 3 weeks my back like’s that.

3 Likes

Havent heard of lotus mentioned, will do my homework, first grow, selected straight coco snd 321 for first time.

Plants look very :+1:

Welcome to the community ! There are so many good products available it would be hard for me to single one out an say this is the best. I recommend stick with one long enough To learn tthe up’s an downn’s. Good luck✌️

2 Likes

Love Jack’s couldn’t be happier 8 lb kits on ebay are a good bang for the buck,get the big bags and you’ll have food for years :sweat_smile::rofl::joy: :v:

2 Likes

Id definitely reccommend jacks 321. 1st grow with it and my ladies are getting fat nugs quick. Also previosuly used FF trio and jacks 321 is soooooo much simpler

6 Likes