Best microscope for tric pics?

Best microscope for pictures?? Anyone know which is best and easy?

4 Likes

I have that microscope and I can’t get the software to load on my computer. Any advice?

2 Likes

mine crashes on the computer too, so i use my phone

3 Likes

Many of the microscopes on Amazon are identical but have differing manufacturer names.

4 Likes

i have that one in the pic but that stand is garbage, i got a different one

2 Likes

It works good with your phone though?

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. This one works good for you? I will be using my phone with it.

2 Likes

it works on my note 9, you have to use an app for it to work, theres a few of them

1 Like

I downgraded to a jewlers loup. Its super hard to get good trichome pics without either a stand to hold the microscope or cutting off a small chunk to lay on a table.

2 Likes

I have been using the TAKMLY for a couple years now…I only use on my IPhone and it is a challenge to get a good picture because of delay and movement…but if you are just looking it works perfect for you…I put the phone on a camera tripod and use both hands to steady the bud and scope when and if I need to have a picture for whatever reason

3 Likes

I actually don’t use mine for checking trichomes. I have a jewelers loop that is flat. I use double sided tape to attach it to my phone. Then I have a blue tooth camera button so I don’t have to jiggle my phone when I take the picture. :blush::v:

3 Likes

The things we do to get the good shot. Thanks for the info.:+1:

Ain’t it the truth :blush::v:I’m out of likes! :heart::heart:

I just had to replace the one like @Borderryan22 showed as it quit working. I got this:

And love it. I got these pics with it:

3 Likes

Looks pretty good. I willl check it out. :+1:

1 Like