Best Method of purchasing seeds from ILGM

Looking for some info based on experience. What is the best method of payment for fastest delivery of seeds through ILGM store?

2 Likes

I used the one where you purchase a e-card. Delivery was super fast.

3 Likes

Appreciate the advice @Druiddescent

1 Like

Anytime!!

Yea, I used my bank and they did a check basically and it takes forever honestly. But worth it anyways.

Just did the ecard thing and it is all confirmed. Waiting for shipping. @Druiddescent thanks a million!!!

2 Likes

@Shaggy I would suggest the ecard next time and payment processes immediately

2 Likes

I’ve always used a credit card never had a problem, that way they’re not waiting on payment.

3 Likes

Same here

3 Likes

Credit card was denied when I tried the first time. Well… debit…

1 Like

V isa won’t go through but m astercard will

2 Likes

Got it. I’ve got plenty of seeds right now and when I’m down to just a few is when I’ll order some more anyways. Sucks I got Vis and gotta wait way longer.

@Shaggy @BobbyDigital I used a prepaid v isa and it went through fine. They may check for a bigger balance than they are charging, Ive seen merchants do that before.

1 Like

Appreciate everyone in here. I can feel the love in the room!!

3 Likes

That’s interesting. My v isa credit card and all my v isa debit cards fail. My m astercard goes through every time.

1 Like

I got mine all the way out in south east Asia in about 9 days using bitcoin through coinbase

2 Likes

Hmmm. Probably just depends on if they catch it or not. Certain banks probably catch it easier. Kinda interesting though.

1 Like

The I❤️GM team is the best!! Order went smooth and delivery was in 5 days as promised. They even followed up to make sure I was satisfied. I will buy ONLY from them from now on…

Kudos ILGM team!!!