Best magnification for trichrome identification

Lol yeah I use tap ran through a chlorine filter then I aerate it for 24 hours but that would be nice clean water too lol

That’s what I bought. Looks like it’ll be perfect for what I need

And the dehumidifier is a 4500sq ft capacity up to 6.3gallons per day

I’ll have it draining to a bucket, controllable from 35% to 80% the lung room in my basement is only 25’x15’ so even if it’s 25’x15’x7’tall that’s only roughly 2600 cubic feet of air space so I should be able to drop my humidity like hell, right now the lung room is about 63% humidity and tent is around 60%RH and I’m about 4 weeks into flower on autoflowers there chunking up good I don’t wanna lose anything to rot or mold lol

1 Like

I use that dehumidifier water for my plants. Its free and has comparative properties to distilled.

2 Likes

Hmm I’d like all my plants to have the same base water, maybe I could mix it 50/50 with my tap/filtered

Well microscope came in few minutes of trying and starting to figure it out

Those are amazing. Just a few mins to figure it out? Through your phone or laptop? Ive been resisting thinking there would be a big learning curve???

Not even wired that was wireless to my phone haha download the app and connect to the microscopes Wi-Fi signal and boom click take pic and it can take video too

That was literally right after I turned it on I put it on a stand and put it right up to the bud and just adjusted the magnification $32 on Amazon lol

But damn I wish my dehumidifier was here today my tent is up to 65-70% and nothing I can do about it, severe thunderstorms and tornado watch atm just had a big gust come through and take down some branches onto the kids trampoline

Sorry I did not see your question / reply. Use the tag feature to get someone’s attention. I use a Plugable USB 2 Digital Microscope. It is nothing fancy. The solid replacement stand cost more than the original scope

I did not care for the original flexible stand. It transmitted too much vibration through the image at high magnification

https://www.amazon.com/Plugable-Microscope-Flexible-Observation-Magnification/dp/B00XNYXQHE/ref=asc_df_B00XNYXQHE/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=241898902709&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=10382855884175296618&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1028057&hvtargid=pla-406645440655&psc=1

1 Like

Your hand is much steadier than mine. When I take trichome photos in the tent I have to turn off all of the fans because they vibrate the plants too much.
Good cameras exceed my competency level. I use a Canon Rebel XTi with its stock 18-55mm zoom lens for basic plant photos. Point and shoot. :camera_flash:

2 Likes