Best liquidizer for BHO-shatter,wax, or crumble

I ordered those same carts as well and they are being delivered today. How do you like those carts? Good air flow? Good vapor production? Any burnt flavors? Also is your juice darkening after some time of use? Is your concentrate staying in liquid form or does it start to crystallize after time?

How is ur dab straw set up?? Just a straw or like a nectar collector. ?? If like the straw. Hollow in middle u have to order a micro nectar collector from Amazon and try that one so much better than the hollow straw kind.
WTTING 10mm Titanium Tip Transparent Glass Honey Straw 6 Pces, Best Gifts for Friends (Random Red/Black Travel Gift Box) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0967VR3Q3/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_CN8MCQMY690TVN9WREA4

1 Like

I didn’t think a sight glass in the column is necessary, but one in the collector is so you know when it’s done.
The better value vacs came with two sight glasses in the collector. It works well, shine a flashlight in one window, and look in the other.

1 Like

I also thought the same thing about the sight glass, especially because I am closed column open blasting I’ll be able to tell when the butane is done extracting.

I suppose if you were open blasting that would give a good indicator. Closed column, it doesn’t seem necessary.

1 Like

I do plan to eventually upgrade to a completely closed system with collection tank, just with this being my first grow I dumped alot of money into my grow set up lol.

Are you using a recovery set up with yours?

1 Like

@ReelOfishalTrees I’ve gone through 10 of those carts and refilled them all one time as well 2 didn’t survive being taken apart after the first use and 1 got a crack in the tip. #my fault. They work good, no burnt flavor. As far as airflow it depends on the battery you use, some you have to leave the cart a little loose on the battery. I also have a bunch of the Black carts from the same company, SPRK that are a little bigger. I’ve only used one and it worked great and I can screw it on the battery tight without hurting the airflow.

I haven’t had any clog or anything separate or crystallize it the cart.
I’m gonna get a BHO extractor for Christmas, not sure witch one yet and make juice with it.

3 Likes

Which ones were you considering?

1 Like

Dont Know yet, any suggestions

2 Likes

The turbo source extractor looks pretty nice reuses the alcohol for future use but it’s like 600 not bad though

2 Likes

I already have equipment to do alcohol extractions
I’m looking for a closed loop butane extraction system

3 Likes

Tagged you in a different thread @plumbdand

1 Like

Found it thanks

1 Like

When you start vaping on the carts you made, does the liquid that comes out of the wick holes turn dark? I made 2 carts this morning and after taking 5 or 6 puffs, there is dark liquid coming out of the wick holes. It also taste like pop corn. I’m guessing it’s the shatter batter liquidizer.

I’m not having that issue. The fluid will eventually turn darker if left out in the light too much. I keep one in my car that turned brown after a few days of sitting in the sun but the others are still gold

2 Likes

And you’re using the 710 liquidizer?

1 Like

Yes #710 from Eastcoast terpenes

2 Likes