Best led light for 2'x4'x50''

We (me and ILGM) were talking earlier about which led grow lite to purchase for my 2’x4’x50". One of the ones you mentioned is from Spider farmer. I think I like it better than the HLG 260. Its the
New Spider farmer SF2000 LED Grow Light With Dimmer Knob full spectrum Samsung diodes QB for $299.99(I get 5% off that and free shipping )at Amazon assembled and provides 3 years of after-service of local maintenance center(US/CA/UK/DE). And of course on the Spider Farmer web site for &299.00 with no taxes so I’ll probably go with them; thats about a $25.00 savings (more than Amazon’s 5% off).
It has a convenient box on top with a dimmer knob and what looks like POE plugins for future additions. My question is: Will it work as well as the HLG 260 lite? I respect your opinion.

These were grown under a sf2000 in my closet before I had a tent there were 4 plants they averaged a quarter pound each

2 Likes

i have been happy with my sf2000… useing 2 of them in my 4x4 tent…

2 Likes

G’day I agree totally

1 Like

Hello,
Thank you so much for that. I wonder if one sf2000 ($299) or two sf1000 ($149) for my 2’x4’x50’'? What do you think?

thanks
mrcurieEmoji

If you are going with the 1000 look at the sf2000d they’re the same as the other 1000 just doesn’t have a dimmer. The last time I looked they were $89 . Imo a dimmer isn’t necessary on a light until you get into more watts it’s simple to raise and lower a small 100w light and to me worth the 40-60 dollar savings

1 Like

Oops the correct number is sf1000d not 2000

Yeah, I was a little confused, lol. I got tired of shopping around and just purchased the sf2000. I saw several comprable lights elswhere for about a $100 less but I went with ILGMs suggestion and got it’

thanks
mrcurie

2 Likes