Best "just add water" grow

Okie dokie. Will do. Thank you. I shall find some bottom trays.

2 Likes

:white_check_mark:
I use fabric planters (3 gal) and water about 1 gal each time with approx 1 qt runoff. I go by the weight of the planter as to how often to water/feed. Water/nute solution is added very slowly at first, allowing it to soak. I do not allow it to run out the sides. If it starts to do that I will stop and wait a couple of minutes before slowly adding more. I have risers under the planter so they do not sit in solution. Runoff is drained for testing/monitoring PPM and Ph.

2 Likes

I just finished a super sunk auto with sohum professional soil 5 gallon fabric pot with only ph tap water

4 Likes

Hello, I have one of my three plants is a p4p did you add ever any nutrients to the superb soil mix?

1 Like

Very late, we did, in honesty, we didnt allow the soil to sit for 5 days, the soil should have cooked almost 3 wks prior to transplanting.

We did get 3 solid zips plus lower fluffy bud for almost an ounce.

4 Likes

Wow! Thanks for sharing I’m on day 18 of white widow auto I have mix of frog and ocean in the other two but I did start them and transplant from a small amount of the superb.

Good luck, looking :+1:. We working on our second grow using str8 coco and jacks about 55 days in. Old rookies now smoking banana kush and lovin it.

1 Like

They also matured at different times. The oldest went a few weeks longer, but yielded the most, all reached 4 feet and they looked like yours around day 18. Youll be happy.

One thing that didnt come from the grommies was having patience. Again, good luck.

1 Like