Best "I Love Marijuana" strain?

Like there Blueberry

1 Like

Sour Diesel for me.

2 Likes

would have to be White Widow, but that is the only I have tried here…

1 Like

Their blueberry was sourced through elite channels I hear.

I have only tried bb and white widow auto. I like blueberry better.

2 Likes

But I am about to harvest the ak47 and have a gold leaf up after I clear the flowering tent

2 Likes

So far for me it’s Gold Leaf***, but l have yet to smoke it. I’ve got several strains to get through yet.

1 Like

Not sure if you knew but youll have to cure the ak47 for at least a month. It has a real bad taste at first but now a fav of mine after curing. Grew amnesia haze & ak47, the haze was ready in 2 weeks, the ak took 4 weeks but its good smoke!

4 Likes

No I didn’t know that

2 Likes

Horrible taste at first. I was disappointed until @bob31 told me to be patient & wait lil longer . as i said earlier, now i love it!

1 Like

Yes it’s very earthy

The green crack I have is almost sweet like blueberry

1 Like

Hellooooow,

This one is easy, Triple Cheese and Amnesia Lemon ! 2 different styles but a whole good experience!
I wanted to say varieties the others didn’t say, just to give ideas, but I admit I also love the Green Crack I recently discover, as well as the Sour Diesel :slight_smile:

1 Like

I fell in love with Chronic Widow, I smoked it all within 2 months of harvest. I love it so much I’m growing 3 more of the lady.

Gold Leaf needs 3 weeks to get nice.

2 Likes

Girls scout cookies x haven’t grown it yet!! Yet!! Lol in progress but filth smoke :dash:

i am a blueberry fan myself…
it calms the savage beast…

4 Likes