Best body,head heavy auto indica?

Some body tips me out on a auto indica nooks you down to sleep?
Or very tired?

1 Like

I see Northern Lights Auto and Blueberry Auto in the seed shop. Both of those are pretty relaxing.

1 Like

I done blueberry need more heavy.

1 Like

Try Grandaddy Purple, Purple Urkle, or 9-Pound Hammer. I’m not sure where you’d find auto seeds for those strains though.

2 Likes

Theyre not autos but crystal & the banana kush will put you to sleep!!!

3 Likes

I just ordered ILGM GG auto for snooze med. I read it is a high THC bud. :sunglasses:

1 Like

You can see a list of auto-flowering indica-dominant strains that help treat insomnia by clicking here.
You can also assist this trait by growing your plant until the trichomes are more amber in order to increase the couch-lock effect.

2 Likes

Gorilla glue is not a heavy indica plant i think nordenlight for me is more indica. For exp.

1 Like

Northern Lights all the way.

1 Like

I’m interested in the luckleberry 59 she’s a powerhouse but cannot find seeds anywhere the critical purple kush knocks me right down

1 Like

Critical purple auto and let the trichome get darker than you try to avoid if you want a lighter session herb in your stash

1 Like

I trie.sounds Good

Thanx for the replies. I want to try the GG for sleep as well as chronic pain issues. Cervical, lumbar & degenerative hip. Been on opioid for a long time. VA docs prescribed. They still frown on cannabis in this part of country. Long story short, I fired the VA and handle pain issues a more natural way. Besides that…I love a good buzz!

2 Likes

Its a 50/50 indica/sativa