Best Awesome Auto to Grow in 2023 poll

Problem is I dont know how to set up a poll on the forum. I guess I will hand count votes. Im thinking some grow /smoke for specific Medical reasons. Some for the buzz. Most both. So maybe the participants can note what thier reason for their choice and what makes it special for them. I personally like a kick ass stone of 2 types( after work chill out sleepy and a energetic, psychedelic good time is definitely cool)
of course Im an old fart and ache everywhere need a good pain and inflammation cure also. Im still undecided on what to buy and grow next. So, I figured I’d put it up for a popular vote.

Best ILGM Auto
  • White Widow Auto
  • Blueberry Auto
  • Super Skunk Auto
  • CBD Kush Auto
  • Northern Lights Auto
  • OG Kush Auto
  • Lowryder Auto
  • Cheese Auto
  • White Widow CBD Auto
  • Amnesia Haze Auto
  • Jack Herer Auto
  • Afghan Auto
  • Sour Diesel Auto
  • Ak-47 Auto
  • Bubblegum Auto
  • Purple Kush Auto
  • Zkittlez Auto
  • Bubba Kush Auto
  • Purple Punch Auto
  • Lsd Auto
  • Blue Cheese Auto
  • GDP Auto
  • G13 Auto
  • Super Lemon Haze Auto
  • Blue Dream Auto
  • Durban Poison Auto
  • Critical Mass Auto
  • Wedding Cake Auto
  • Gold Leaf Auto
  • Bruce Banner Auto
  • Banana Kush Auto
  • NYC Diesel Auto
  • Runtz Auto
  • Gelato Auto
  • GG4 Auto
  • GSCE Auto
  • Do-si-dos Auto

0 voters

2 Likes

So far with all the autos I’ve grown. I have 3 favorites.
Runtz
Purple Thai
Gorilla Glue
Although I’m on week 10 of some Gorilla Cookies from fast buds and they are frosty as s@#t now. It’s one of the frostiest plants I’ve seen in an auto. Even the fan leaves are frosty.

4 Likes

Purple Thai sounds good. Had some Thai weed in the early 80s, awesome buzzz, seriously, even smoked myself into a migraine. My head was just to stoned. Where to get?

I don’t partake so this is from observing my wife who does and the main reason I grow. When ever we go anywhere she likes to have a couple smokes on hand. I am prepared and have a few rolled before we take off. I have a bunch of GDP which is most recent grow and before that was Purple Haze (original grow plus clones). In other worth I have a lot of both. For day trips I roll up Purple Haze. I never tell what it is and she never asks. Anyway, I get a kick out of her when the PH kicks in. Half way through the smoke she is smiling, commenting on how nice the scenery is and generally more talkative than otherwise…
When we return and settling in I’ll have a GDP or 2 ready.

Both are photos. I have not grown an auto in a couple of years

3 Likes

Purple Thai sounds good. Had some Thai weed in the early 80s, awesome buzzz, seriously, even smoked myself into a migraine. My head was just to stoned. Where to get?

1 Like

NASC. Go to breeders, then click on Ethos then go to autoflower. It’s a stocky plant with some seriously dense buds. Here’s a pic of mine when I hung here to dry.

6 Likes

THANK you.

Here’s the gorilla cookies auto 10 weeks from breaking soil

2 Likes

Nice weed.

So many choices, but my favorite auto ever is Mango Smile from Mephisto Genetics.

Mephisto always has some kick ass genetics

1 Like

I can setup a poll for you. Just need to let me know what you would like for choices, how long you want poll up, and whether you want votes shown when cast or when the poll closes.

Thank you
I just want the ILGM autoflowering-seeds. Running totals. No outside seed vendors. I am not sure why Mods let everyone advertise other/ Competition companies seeds on “ILGM” forums. I guess it’s for for the love of growing Marijuana comradirie. Seems a negative towards ILGMs business interest to me???

Thank you
I just want the ILGM autoflowering-seeds. Running totals. No outside seed vendors. I am not sure why Mods let everyone advertise other/ Competition companies seeds on “ILGM” forums. I guess it’s for for the love of growing Marijuana comradirie. Seems a negative towards ILGMs business interest to me???

1 Like

Almost made me sorry I volunteered to do that, I had no idea the seed shop was currently stocking 37 autoflower varieties :man_facepalming:

I edited first post so that poll would be visible without scrolling. Everything currently in stock is listed. Hope you find the info you’re looking for.