Best Autoflower strain

Im looking for an great ilgm autoflower strain that produces a good yeild that is very resinous with a great terp profile for pain this is a question for the well experienced grower that has actually grown the strain photos would be great

1 Like
2 Likes

GSC auto from ILGM is hearty and great yielding auto with awesome pain relief :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Wedding Cake was my best ILGM auto by far. Excellent nighttime strain for pain relief, particularly stiff joints and sore muscles.

I have also grown their Blueberry auto, Blue Dream auto, Zkittlez photos, Chocolope photo, and now their LSD photo. Among them, Wedding Cake is the biggest hit and generated some outstanding offspring (she was my first dabble into seed making and I’m glad I preserved those genetics).

3 Likes

I only have exp with GSCE Auto from ILGM and it’s a heavy hitter, with nice thick, resinous buds. Scraping finger hash with every joint. Only thing about autos, is that the size can be hit or miss. I grew 2. One stopped at 18" and 1.5ish oz, the other was 4ft and 3½oz.

1 Like

I grew an old school GSC a couple of years ago. It was good stuff and it smells great.

3 Likes

I’m an avid, daily smoker and I had to actually buy some smoke because the GSCE left me almost disfunctional. I have 2 more beans too :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Looks amazing and thanks again for the pics on the other chain Graysin! What was seed to harvest time on your Wedding cake autos?

1 Like

She was pretty slow if I recall correctly.

I germed in December and harvested mid-March. Worth the wait, though.

1 Like

My 3 blue dream autos were my first ever grow and I did 3 gallon pots. In 76 says I had 12.2 ounces of amazing weed.

This was the smallest prettiest one. The others had colas about twice those size but I didn’t have pic right this second.

3 Likes

cool thx!

1 Like