Best ask experienced farmer

Hello friends. I wanted to as a question. I have an automatic that due to the flowering time lines seems to be all wrong and I’m confused. By the looks of things at this point, it would appear that by its pistols, it will go for 14 to 15 weeks. Is this possible for some to go this long or for the last few weeks does one of these plants seem to really pour it on? Thanks.

1 Like

Some strains finish faster than others ad some take longer, those aren’t exact dates, just timelines, if you have a jeweler loupe you would have better pefrence on how much amber you want. Post a pic of the flower

1 Like

No trichomes on it yet. That’s what I’m questioning.

Post a pic if you can

1 Like

Here you go krusty. Sunday coming up will be starting week 5 of flower. @Mrcrabs

1 Like

It looks like it’s still some time to go. It should plump up some more. I had an auto go for about 4 months from seed.

2 Likes

My wwa I started last October, still growing to this day

1 Like

@HornHead ? Do you you have a journal?

Scratch that last post. Looks like it sprouted mid November

2 Likes

Yes, but still?

What strain are you growing?

Northern lights. It got stunted from over watering and frets but I’m in hopes it’ll still finish up at least okay.

1 Like

You should be fine, I did the same or worst my first time growing and still got decent smoke. Hang in there my friend

1 Like

Thanks. I’m gonna let her finish on out and see what happens.

1 Like

Kool, are your Gona start another grow?

1 Like

I already have. Here, ill tag you. Be looking.

1 Like

@raustin, are you around hon’?

I am now. What can I do for you?

Your light it positioned at the top of your tent I take it?

Yes, it is.