2 Likes

Pine Apple Express

3 Likes

American Ultra

2 Likes

How high and half baked

2 Likes
2 Likes

Up in smoke. Hope you don’t have nothing to do for like the next 4 months :joy::rofl::grin:

7 Likes

The fact that none of y’all have said Friday yet is deeply disturbing to me! :rofl:

7 Likes

Big Lebowski

2 Likes

Harold and Kumar go to White Castle

4 Likes

History of the world part 1 or Blazing Saddles.

4 Likes

Heavy Metal

4 Likes

Dead men dont wear plaid, and of course the famous sex scene at the begining of King pin with woody Harrelson both classics.

2 Likes

Haha kingpin is my favorite bowling movie. I bowled in a league for many years and that’s how I met my wife.

3 Likes

Yeh mate a great movie, the legs on the land lady he had sex with actually made me turn away from the screen lol

5 Likes

I thought i would make your easter weekend with the above viewing, it will refresh your sex life!!!
suddenly your partner looks more appealing, so tell me Guys and Gals what is the worst thing you have done to pay the rent? @MattyBear @dbrn32 @DoobieNoobie @monkman @beautifulL0V3 @Grinder0327 @Amjk
@Sth61The420State @ExpertNoob @imSICKkid

Dont thank me all at once but the youtube clip will get you going for a sexy evening!!!

5 Likes

yuck! and yes i have turned down a lot better than that! lol

2 Likes

one of my favorite stoner movies is “Reefer Madness” but also like heavy metal and holy grail. "Easy Rider is real good also, but pisses me off at the end. i’m a romantic and don’t like to see the hero die at the end of the movie which was a 70’s thing.

1 Like

I have so many quotes I can’t say from that movie here but that is a classic! “Don’t get Munsoned in the middle of nowhere” :wink:

4 Likes