Best 2x4 grow tent?

Have a 32x32 vivosun but looking to upgrade to a 4x2 for space reasons. Happy with vivosun for most part other than zipper sticking at times. AC looks solid as well as gorilla…are they worth the few extra bucks?

1 Like

I really like my 4×2 vivosun grow tent… can’t beat the price. No leaks no zipper issues so I’m happy with the cheaper tent… i bought it off of Amazon on sale for under $70

3 Likes

Also i bought a cheap green hut tent for like $69 and i have 0 complaints about it… i apologize the vivosun is a 2×2 and it works great 0 complaints about it also

1 Like

Im happy overall with the vivosun but like i said zipper sticks a bit here and there but may just be a bad seed. Also baught a vs1000 and the cord is temperamental, if its not hanging just right with pressure on the cord it doesnt work. So i reckon i kinda have a bad taste in my mouth about vivosun. But for the money i may just go with them again if noone chimes in on others. Appreciate your feed back!!!

1 Like

You can’t go wrong with gorilla tents but unfortunately I can’t afford high priced top of the line things so i go with what i can afford that’s why I bought the cheap stuff

2 Likes

I cant afford it really either but if its truely worth it and will last longer i will find a way. Always zip pay and klarna ect now days. But i was looking more at the ac line also. Kinda middle of the 2…

To tell you the truth the Green Hut works great with no zipper issues it’s easy to assemble and it’s thick and tough… i will buy another one in the future if needed

1 Like

Just make sure you put your money into a good light it’ll make all the difference in the world…

2 Likes

That i did after wasting money on that vz1000. Got a HLG 300L R so it will be a min before i can get the tent. Just put it in yesterday and girls are already showing improvement. But gonna use that in the 32c32 for starting to try a perpetual grow… First grow but already got the bug.

1 Like

Lmao i think we all have the contagious grow life in us … I’m going to send you an invite to my journal so you can meet some awesome growers if that’s cool with you :sunglasses:

1 Like

Great light bro that’s the best money you could’ve spent

1 Like

For sure!

Im new to it all and forum so not sure where i find invites?

Invite sent

I recommend skipping straight to a 4x4 melonfarm tent and just use half of it that way if you feel like expanding you just need a second light besides a 4x2( 8 square ft) isn’t that much better then a 32x32 (7.1 square ft)

3 Likes

They make a product called zipper ease you might look at trying on your zipper. :v::+1:

2 Likes

All about the space i have to put it in…or believe me id go with a 4x8…lol

Not to muddy the waters, but I have two Spider Farmer Pro-Grade Grow Tents, 28" x 55" x 80" tents from Amazon. IIRC, I paid about $170/ea. I can’t say how they stack up against the competition, but I’m sure they are just as good as everyone else. Nice solid zippers, lots of port holes for any configuration of airflow you can think of, and was super easy to assemble. I’m glad I went with these. Amazon.com

2 Likes

Like the extra few inches measeure and see before i look into them. Appreciate it!

1 Like

Height and max size for area available, any price.
3 more inches of bud length is worth plenty.
MY tent is 80 in height as that is the max available, for now.
the last tent was 60 and fit the closed barely.
port hole count and position may be important.

2 Likes