Bert5 n iLL5 grow adventure, first indoor anything

Room is holding at 78⁰f and 70% day
72⁰f and 68% nite
Clear solo cup misted over seedlings still in place

Day 5
I did a little more inspection of my last seed. It was a shell stuck to it. I carefully removed. And left alone. I’m worried it’s dead already. It is the one in the first picture. Any thoughts?

I don’t think I had enough supply air to the room for the 10" exhaust so I added a 6" duct fan.

I came across a chart on here for led temp and humidity. I am now going to follow it.

First 3 pics- LSD
Second 3- Glueberry OG
Last 3- Banana Blaze

Any thoughts or input anyone?

1 Like

The babies are looking good!

My light is currently 30" from top of pot at half power. I’m not real technical so that’s all I know.
18/6 light schedule

1 Like

I think they are starting off pretty good from my point of view :wink:

Day 4 of sprout
I’m a little worried about my babies. First grow and they just don’t look healthy to me.
I believe it is too much light or heat. Temps and humidity are steady at 75°f and 70%. I’m running about 35% of light power at 40" above pots now. Let the thoughts and smoke roll in…

1 Like

Post pics if u can that really helps if u want to get some opinions :wink:

1 Like

Lol I’m trying. Not sure who’s higher, phone or me

Lol right…keep running out of likes

1 Like

Sorry if pics are shitty. New phone and takes me awhile to figure out.
Yellow is LSD
Blue is Glueberry OG
Green is Banana Blaze

@Covertgrower @AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie @kaptain3d @Mote any suggestions for him?

2 Likes

You could add some domes to keep the humidity up,
Measure PH going in, and don’t over water. Happy growing.

They seem like there going good to me personally just make sure u don’t over water

I’m cautious on the watering. I did remove domes. I guess too early. I’m only using filtered tap water. I shall put domes back on.

Thanks for the tags

@Myfriendis410 @PurpNGold74 @Hellraiser
Any input guys?
Hope you don’t mind the tags but I see you guys posting A SHITLOAD of information

Temp and RH look fine for babies. I agree on maybe adding domes back for now. Overall they don’t look bad. They’re still babies, just give them some time.

Do you check PH and PPM?

No. I was under impression because I’m using live soil that filtered tap water is all that’s required with none of that testing. Am I correct or should I test anyway?

U should deff know ur pH in and out from what I learned