Bergmans WW autoflower doesn’t go into flowering stage

Hi guys, I would appreciate some help. This one should have been going into flowering 1 month ago. The pistils are brown but no buds are growing. They are growing outdoors. And advice? Thanks

2 Likes

Nice plant ! how many weeks old?

2 Likes

Looks like it need some feeding…its lacking something if the pistol s are brown…what kind of pot do you have it in?looks small for the size of the plant.

1 Like

I believe you have 2 or 3 things going on with this plant.

1 Like

Probably going to have to wait it out till the days shorten unless you can bring it inside.

I have Jack Herrer auto, other indoor growers on this forum are in the same situation with different strains all of which aren’t flowering.

It’s been almost a week but what I did was leave it in the dark for 36 hours now I’m on a 11/13 lighting schedule. I’ll see if anything happens come tomorrow but it could take up to two weeks.

Hope that helps
:call_me_hand:t4:

2 Likes

I agree with @Raysvols69. Looks like maybe multiple issues, with root bind being one of them. I’d transfer her to a 5 gallon fabric pot, if it was me. What kind of soil is she in? Are you feeding nutes?

2 Likes

Thank you!
Thank you all - she is actually 18!!! Weeks old! Not normal… And 5feet2 big lol I grow outdoor in normal potting soil using bergmans plant food according to the feeding schedule. All other plants went very well with amazing buds (not that big though) but this one and one more is just Acting sassy

Do you think it’s too late for her like is it even worth the try to put her in a fabric pot?

Thank you please keep me posted if you could!

1 Like

One of the previous ones

2 Likes

If you leave her in the current pot your yield probably won’t be great even if you do get her to flower. If she stays so stressed that she won’t flower it will be a total loss. Have you been feeding nutes? How much are you watering?

1 Like

Personally I’ve never had an auto plant go that long without flowering. All you can do is keep her healthy and she will reward you at the end. Good luck

1 Like

It’s not to late I don’t think…ide transfer her to a bigger pot…fresh ocean forest.if you can get it…go from there.good luck kellydans…maybe someone will jump in and help.out…I don’t do indoors. I’m outdoors…but I believe if you go back to the basics it be fine.

2 Likes

About 7 days after forcing WE HAVE FLOWER!!

2 Likes

Update, we Made it to the flowering stage!
I really think these are Definitely Not automatics

1 Like