Bergmans gold leaf Autoflower

First timer in growing an auto. My question is why would my plants branches be at different stages of budding. Soil- coco coir/ perlite/worm castings
Fertiliser seasol powerfeed, seasol seaweed/ worm wee
Now giving banana tea with small amount worm wee. Have I done something wrong. Plant sprouted 1st September 2019. Outdoor grow.

2 Likes

Im a newbie but I’m growing 4 White Widow Autos and I’m just throwing this out there and I’m sure others will chime in to give you better info but in my opinion it looks like you went a little hard on the pruning may have stunted her

@shano420 thanks mate. I thought I may have gone a bit hard on the pruning. I know the pot is to small, but I just wanted to see how big of a plant I would get. Do you top your autos or do you just LST.

1 Like

My experience with autos you may have stunted her a little bit with the heavy pruning. I usually top autos one time., and let side branches catchup and Make a even canopy. My first choice is to tuck some of the Leafs for better light penetration, and prune a few when needed. Good luck finishing up.

2 Likes

@kellydans thanks mate. I have another in a bigger pot that I only topped once and didn’t prune.

1 Like

Keep taking care of the Autos they are just a little finicky, seems like they have a mind of Their Own.

1 Like

I’m growing 4 WW Autos I topped one and LST all of them and the one I topped will probably be my highest yielding one

1 Like

Please can you tell me when to top my 5 x Bergmans Auto Gold Leaf, they are 3 weeks old and growing in a heated double glazed conservatory.
Thanks
J68

1 Like

When I top autos I only top them one time. Sometimes they will start flowering before I get them topped and then I just let them go. They usually start flowering between 4 and 7 weeks. But you can get a stubborn one. It would be nice to have four or five full sets of leafs and then top it. Hope that helps good luck.

2 Likes

Thank you for the info.

1 Like

Hi kellydans

I top my Auto Gold Leaf crop but I have never pruned as I understand that it is unwise to prune Autos as they are cloned with the Ruderalis strain.
Is my information incorrect in your opinion ?
I tuck the big fan leaves for light and air penetration and companion grow Basil and Parsley all in together, the Basil is for pasta and Parsley as an anti-mould agent and salad and the buds for my appreciation.

1 Like

I agree on autos veg. Cycle is so short and finicky I don’t like to do much to slow down or stunt growth. For me topping one time gives me that nice even canopy. I know everybody has their own growing techniques I usually stick to what works for me.

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply what does Fina mean ?..‘Cycle is so short and Fina’

1 Like

Sorry Pays to proofread (finicky )

Fina is like Chevron where I am on earth.
May I ask how often you feed your auto goldleafs nutrients in their flowering phase please.

1 Like

I usually feed once a week. But I also watch my run off numbers and if I need to skip two or three days and just water in with pH water .I am one of those guys that had rather under feed than over feed I like to finish a plant healthy.

1 Like

thank you for the informatiom I am indebted to you . :rainbow:

1 Like

Holy Smoke !
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

please re-post your picture so I can show my Missus. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Ummagumma !!!

1 Like