Bergman's Gold Leaf Autoflower questions

many thanks from western britain

1 Like

did you trim / manicure her ?
I keep finding conflicting views on trimming autos ?

I started to trim her before she flowered. I chickened out after trimming a few and decided to let Mother Nature take over.

Next time I’ll know better. :neutral_face:

thank you for your input.
i aim to harvest around Nov 5 and I have never put her to the scissors. i will send a pic tomorrow …maybe there will be some sunshine. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I have 2 Gold Leaf photos that were sent to me by mistake. I’ve been growing them in pots in our guest bathroom since the beginning of April. I didn’t switch them to 12/12 until the end of July because I thought they were autos.

I bought a timer for my lights and covered the window with a black trash bag to keep the room totally dark when the lights are off.

I’m hoping to harvest them next week. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

here is my auto gold leaf in full bloom that sprouted on August 5th, the weather here today is vile and my camera has no flash but anyhoo this gal has never been trimed .
Grown in natural light with Canna Veg and Flores plus Magnesium .

http://other.canna.com/products![20191005_163554|281x500](upload://h5S1GaR7ToyFhpl9N9iwULNwOkp.jpeg)

2 Likes

Looking good @James68!

How weeks into flowering when this photo taken?

about 2 weeks AND now I have bud rot …boo hoo :fearful:

Most likely a dehumidifier should resolve the problem? :maple_leaf:

1 Like

do you know about Trichomes and the colours thereof ?
I am on the dehumidifier hint…thanks for the nudge.

I am informed of Trichomes and the colors, clear amber and opaque white. The colors indicate THC levels.

happy harvest :man_farmer:

akbcmww600000

1 Like

Greetings my Prince
I followed your advice and bought a de-humidifier, this de-humidifier has a built in Sterilising Ioniser made by Samsung which kills the Botrytis spore and you can recycle the water it pulls out of the atmosphere.
I send you great thanks for your salient advice :green_heart:

J68 in wet wet Wales

1 Like

Congratulations!

The de-humidifier should resolve your mold problem.

As a precautionary measure, from my readings, after having dried the buds, you might consider rinsing the buds in a bath, blending one cup 3% hydrogen peroxide in four-five gallon water. :cactus:

1 Like

Diolch …sage advice which I again will follow. :footprints:

1 Like