Bergman’s Gold Leaf help

My gold leaf is now showing her pistols after 14 weeks of veg, thought she was an auto but was mistaken. I changed my light to 12/12, a couple weeks ago and she started the flowering stage.
I’m currently using a 75w LED bulb, what kind of light is best going forward?
Also, she’s “hopefully “ recovering from over watering.
Any tips or clues to help me through this?
Thank you!

1 Like

Welcome ! You might possibly be root bound with seed starter cups still in place. I would gently try to peel it back. As far as light what size space are you working with.

2 Likes

I peeled away the starter wrap as far as I dared. Found a couple of small roots near the top.
My grow area is about 4’x4’. My LED is a daylight 75w.
I do have a LED red/blue spectrum lamp. Would this work?

1 Like

Lights is one of the most important things to have a indoor successful grow. 4x4 space I would look at
HLG 260 v2 rspec XL. This would be a quality LED light. If growing is something you’re going to continue to do I would invest in two of these lights for your 4x4 space. What you’re trying to use just don’t have enough horsepower hope that helps. good luck @dbrn32 can offer other lighting options .

2 Likes

Growing with household type of bulbs you would need a lot of them, therefore most people don’t use them.

What kind of budget do you have to get your space setup with light?

1 Like

As far as a budget, I really don’t have any although, I’ve invested a lot of time and money already to this point.
What do you suggest?

2 Likes

I also like the two qb 260 xl kits in a 4x4 if you’re wanting to go led. But there’s a lot of really nice lights out there, just want to make sure you’re hitting proper DLI. Air cooled 600 is nice if you want hid.

1 Like