Bel's Green Babies (First Grow!)

Okay young lady you got me looking at the pics you just posted. I will do my best as I’m actually not medicated yet. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Looks like from the pics I can make out and “swag” that they are mostly cloudy. Sad to say they all look like you’ve taken them from the same bud. But I ain’t a finger pointing so don’t take offense. From what I’ve read and will post you a couple links to assist you if you’d like to read up some more.

Try these for more in depth info on Trichome checking: Where to check trichomes?

Trichome check pretty please with 🧀 - #7 by Budz Check out the download chart for reference too.

I find that it helps to take trichome pics of different buds on each plant. That way you can get a good average of the maturity of each plant. Keeping good records and knowing or having an idea of when the harvest date should be will help tremendously. I know beginning to sound like a broken record. Taking into consideration that you have the ILGM LSD pheno and flower should be completed around 8 weeks. Sometimes they do mature either a week or two early or one to two weeks after the projected date of maturity.

Anywho, thought I’d send you a note and assist when I can. Now it’s time for my medicine. :wink:
Btw, that loupe does turn out decent pics. Keep on keeping on!

:v:

1 Like