Bel's Critical Mass SOG

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

Hahaha @Newt

Love your profile! :grinning:

1 Like

Just getting myself caught up. Your plants look great! Critical mass is one I have been considering. Interested to see the final result.

2 Likes

That may be Asian beetle? The little buggers will bite if so.

1 Like

2 Likes

Nah, these are actually “hippodamia convergens” ladybugs… they are more red, (it’s hard to see that from these couple of pics) a bit small and “flatter” than the other beetles.

(When it gets to be fall/ winter though, here in the Ozarks, we do see a lot of those Aisian Lady Beetles swarming around in our windows, and yeah, those little suckers DO pinch and n bite, and can be a nusciance!)

These little guys have been crawling all over me and they are pretty gentle. (Unless you’re an aphid or a spider mite, I guess, then they can be vicious. Look up “ladybugs eating aphids/spider mites” to see them up close and in action… it’s really rather morbid, but fascinating to watch.)

2 Likes

Just peeked into the tent window today to make sure my lights went on at 6 am… (just switched the timers from from 18/6 to 12/12 last night) and all looks merry and green this morning, so far!

Time to water, clean things up, seal up some vents, and watch these ladies start to flower in a couple of weeks!

6 Likes

Thank you!

I am curious about the results as well… these have more CBD in them (as well as decent amounts of thc, too) so I’m hoping to be able to make some great edibles out of them.

They are happy today!

1 Like

Can’t wait! 3of 7 of My cm autos have started flower too!

1 Like

2 Likes

Yayyyyyyy! Pix?!

I may do some more autoflowers some day. Good luck! I’m sure they’ll be beautiful!

:seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:

2 Likes

Ehhh. They are my second grow,tbh…I want my photos back! Lol…gona see em thru and still have a handful of seeds,so I’ll prob fit em in sometime…ordered me a couple lights yesterday so hopefully I can get my clones going with two spaces!
Your look great to me!:v:

1 Like

Well good deal! Keep going!

And thank you, I’m still learning, and I’m sure I’ll continue to learn more and more as time goes on. Been at this for only just under a year now, myself! Been growing pretty much continually now, and will try to keep it going perpetually from here on out. It’s due to some truly knowledgeable folks in here who have helped me… a lot. So definitely stick around in this forum if you can.

Yeah my first few plants were autos, too. (nice, fatty buds on them, chose the Auto Super Mix Pack). I did like them, (lost a couple) but the photos are so much easier for me to control, and man, do they get big. May do some more autos one day, we’ll see. Almost need a new tent now, myself! Got another person I’m caretaking for now, so I can legally grow twice the plants I was before, (and then some, if I want) but I just don’t have enough room to do so quite yet! I can’t even imagine the work that would go into growing 54 plants. Whew. Would need a whole crew to help me trim.

(One day, though, one day! Life goals. Lol.)

Congrats on ordering your new lights! What are you getting? I love my HLG lights. I could use another one. (Or five. Hahaha.)

Here are the ladies this morning… flipped 11/28/21. Woo Hoo!!! Can’t wait to see the little white pistils popping up soon! That’s one of the most exciting parts of this experience for me.

Soon, it will really be a Sea of Green!

6 Likes

The pictures don’t even do them justice… might try and take some video (just for myself) at some point. I think this strain is a lot hardier than the last one I grew.

10 Likes

Everything is looking real good and the ladies are healthy

2 Likes

@Beltana Hey and have mercy! :star_struck: Those ladies have bounced back to an “Awesome” status and you are doing great! Very impressive growing and the lady buggers are working their magic too. :v:

1 Like

10 days after flipping the lights…

Annnndddd pistils!

Just got back from St. Louis Monday night… and all looked well (except that someone left my observation windows open one night, while caring for the plants… ggrrrrrr, that was slightly upsetting.) but all looks well. They’re taking off in a good way.

Starting to look like a Sea of Green. :+1:

12 Likes