Believe me, if I can keep them alive you can too!

Sunny and mostly clear skies in the closet today. Can’t slow down my dries, burned my veggers when I turned up the light last week, and gsc doing whatever she’s doing. Other than that it’s smooth sailing!

Strawberry amnesia. Loving her new digs. I have the maybe monster clone living with her for now. I just want to see the thing grow or not then I’ll rip it out…probably.

Gorilla cookies - couldn’t be happier with this one. A little slow with the 1212 but looks perfect.

Big bomb - she’s growing nice and off the shit list.

IMG_20201129_113350_708

Critical orange punch - stretched out but good. Tower fan keeping her strong.

Blue dream and white widow have been knocked down from 5 protekt, 10 bloom, 5 mag pro, 2 cal mag to 5,2.5,2.5,2 respectively in ml. They are still green, go me!
Blue dream

White widow - sexy frosty girl. Smell not there yet I’m kinda let down about that. I mean it smells, but not what I would think from looking at it. Maybe she gets there.

Future number one - getting there, 2 weeks maybe. The smell coming off this thing. Holy shit, I need to slap a hazmat sticker on it. I will buy more genetics from this breeder based off this smell alone. Namely the blackberry moon rocks because it sounds awesome, but others as well.

3 Likes

Godberry got five or six new super crops. I topped in one spot because it wasn’t tall enough to bend anywhere but tall enough to annoy me. From here we veg til I get three nodes on the new canopy. Then flip. Prob a week or so. Cleaned up the bottom, took a clone.

Watered f#1 today. Start of flush. Didn’t love the 800 ppm that came out because I’ve been feeding it under 500 last two feeds (admittedly I don’t know what the hell I’m talking about here with these numbers vs stage of growth and bla bla but im trying to pay some attention so I can at least make some associations maybe down the line. Anyway…800 seemed high I want her to finish now/ she is finishing now. I’m wondering if the few white pistils popping out isn’t nute related because the majority of her trichs are straight cloudy, no clear at all. So I ran a second gallon through her and was happy with 370 to work through over the next two weeks here. Didn’t bother to check ph of the runoff. Haven’t had any ph related issues ever with just staying close to a good number with the drops and whatever dyna gro residue salts are left behind (another concept in relatively clueless about because I haven’t had any issues with that either).

The trichs on white widow are freaking huge!

1 Like

:gorilla::cookie: - at a fun stage. Really starting to take off now. She might have the best secondary growth early on before topping that I can remember.

Big bomb - living up to her name. She’s a short chunky little gal

Critical orange punch - nothing special. Healthy. Buried get stem today. Along with big bomb.

Blueberry cookies - got her last bit of hardcore training today. Now shes goes vertical then into flower. I’ll tinker here and there to keep her canopy level.
Before

After

1 Like

Banana blaze - didn’t realize it was gonna drop to freezing and woke up to my tent at 59 degrees. Got a bunch more color on banana and kick-started f#1s purple.

Blue dream - not impressed with this one. A fine plant. Nothing special about it yet.

White widow - super frosty but unless the smell catches up I dunno. Got a whiff of funk messing with her today so maybe.

F#1 chug chug chugging along. Wish this one would finishhhhhh. Can’t wait to smoke her.

4 Likes

First day of 1212 for bday funk 12/4. She’s done her droopy yellow bs from the light burn. Smaller than I wanted to flip with but the potting up of strawberry amnesia left me short on space. She stands 12" tall and 16" wide (bud site to bud site).

3 Likes

Pulled one of the few done looking nugs off the pesky gsc x jh to see what in working with. Bad smoke and she’s bonfire fodder. Looks pretty dank tho after I cleared the brown stuff off.

1 Like

Ww clone coming along. I saw some post about mason jar grows and I’m down to play around. I’ll just leave it in here and see what happens?

2 Likes

The babies all looking good. No food for these until they show signs of hunger…I know I said that before and fed em anyway but I mean it this time. I want to see how long this cheap dirt will hold them. Just got a bag on sale today 5.35 for the two cubic foot bag. It was a steal at 11.

Veg tent is too crowded I’m putting this girl into flower as well. edit zoomed in on the picture, it’s godberry :joy:…some silly names these people come up with. Again smaller than I planned but oh well. Will plan better in the future.

3 Likes

I was just reading in another thread about grams per watt as a way of judging a grow. For grow one with seven plants under 500 watts I’m at 17 ounces with one plant to go. Im estimating her at 6 ounces. If I’m right that’d be 1.288 grams per watt. What’s a good number?

1 Like

White widow and blue dream starting to yellow a bit. Might have scaled back the nutes too hard too fast. Better than toxic tho I’m happy with this progression. Will nail it down on these next two going into flower.

F#1 foxtailing :rage:…hrmm. light is 24" from this one. Checking that off. I scaled back nutes late with this one. (Possible). tent hits 86-87 regularly. (Possible).

Then there’s the freaking gcs x jh…that nug I harvested was ground up and tested a half hour ago…it’s fire. Up there with the gorilla zkittlez, maybe stronger. That’s a quick dry, no cure, not quite finished bud…okay so I can’t chop it and bon fire it. I watered it a couple days ago, plain water. She’s drinking it up faster than I expected…telling me she’s not almost done. My almost done plants drink very slowly…week plus to dry out. Going to need water again tomorrow. I guess I feed it again. Maybe I wait one more time and see. I’ll decide in the moment. That one nug…and a few others are doneish…cloudy, brown pistils (not receded). Then there’s too much of the plant that looks like this…this second im thinking feed again…and then harvest in stages…my other not flushed plant didn’t taste bad at all.

2 Likes

Lol so I told my wife about how I’m not going to chop the gsc and trash it yet and she gives me a stern look and says “you leave that one be.” I go “huh” (she has never shown much interest in this whole deal) she responds “I’ve been touching that one and talking to it. I like how it keeps on growing.” I got a good laugh outta that.

3 Likes

Gorilla cookies - three weeks old. No sings of preflower yet, thank God lol. Cotes still green. No training. Hold off on the nutes for now.

2 Likes

The blue dream clone looks like it has officially taken. I forget what the lower stuff looked like but I’m pretty sure that thing is new. I have issues letting these things go so I ripped it out of the five gallon with strawberry amnesia and gave it its own one gallon. See where she goes

Some other stuff

2 Likes

@PharmerBob

Hey, I was curious about something you posted on the ppms thread but didn’t want to blow the guys thread up with other questions. Why do you add cal mag first? I’ve been adding it last since I added it to my repertoire. I heard somewhere to do the silica first.

1 Like

Silica should be mixed separate to not coagulate the rest of your nutrients.

Cal/mag states to add first for r/o and distilled water

2 Likes

Nice cake!

2 Likes

Oh for RO specific, sorry to bother, thanks.

And thanks! I completely forgot it was my bday today lol. Im sitting here like huh how’s he know about that peanut butter chocolate cake me and my kid made last night :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

You seriously born 12/12?

2 Likes

True story

1 Like