Believe me, if I can keep them alive you can too!

Real happy with how the super crop training is going in the veg tent.

I split another branch with traditional lst yesterday on the second spread. I didn’t take pictures this time but same deal as before with all the yellow circles. That was the first branch I was tying down. So I super cropped every one after that and it’s just better and easier and safer for the plant. I’m supercropping everything where I want it to go from here on out. Then obviously using the plant ties to keep it there.

1 Like

Bday funk

God berry

Blueberry cookies

Then the little coco guys. Same age mind you lol. Those three above looked like these before I transplanted into some dirt and supercropped. Once I do that to these they will look like those in two weeks. Waiting on space in the veg tent. That’s gonna be awhile. If they don’t live in their one gallons until then oh well.

I’ve had that gdp seed in a paper towel since I found in. Week plus. Nothing so I cut it open. Mostly empty except for a small black mass in a corner of it. I also dropped a gorilla cookies auto yesterday. That one popped and was buried about an hour ago in a three gallon in cheap dirt.

I never commented again on the yellow version of said dirt. The above plants, funk, godberry, and bberry cookies are in it and getting no nutes. Ww and blue dream lived in for a long time with no nutes as well. Thumbs up from me. I’m also not phing the water with anything in veg in dirt. No problems at all. Are we all fussing too much about every detail? Or is my combo of dirt and tap water just lucky.

2 Likes

Split the stem on gorilla zkittlez today. Started flush a couple days ago. She will be coming down within ten days.

The girl scout cookie x jack herer is still standing, changed my mind on that one. There is still too much new growth coming in. Guess she will just be in flower forever.

2 Likes

Are u pleased with the gorilla Zkittlez? I picked some up from seedsman. Think Barney farms was breeder.

2 Likes

Love it! If she smokes nice she will be my new number one. Strong tasty smell, great trich coverage, pretty red coloring on buds. If I had one knock it’s that she stretched a ton going into flower and doesn’t support herself well. But that is partly my fault because I grew her in a weird tall thin shape.

Edit. Also flowered very quickly and has nice dense buds. I’m sure if it wasn’t lights out I’d take a look at her and have plenty more nice things to say about that plant. I might try to reveg? Monster crop? Whatever the terminology is because I like the pheno I got so much.

2 Likes

Good to hear ! And ya if u like it that much can leave some on end. Re veg it. This far into flower idk about taking a clone. I did that with a buddies but it was like 2 weeks into flower , not getting ready to chop. But I imagine if re vegged it , could always take clones and use those to keep pheno going instead of having to reveg this whole thing and keep as big mother.

2 Likes

Cherry bomb auto

Future # 1

Banana blaze auto

Girl scout cookies x jack herer

White widow

Blue dream

Gorilla zkittlez

And gorilla cookies to be. Dug her up this morning. She’s doing the upside down u thing. Should be up by tomorrow.

Turned up the veg tent light a bit yesterday (from fully dimmed). Got one taco. Went up 2-3"

4 Likes

Gorilla :cookie: s made its way to the surface just in time to get her helmet popped off before lights out.

2 Likes

God berry, bday funk, and bberry cookies currently stand at ten inches tall. Did first super crop on the blue berry today. Gonna wait a bit on her other branches. Need to grow another two inches or so. Blue dream clone first to start growing roots. At this point i don’t have room for or plan on growing any of them. They’d have to wow me. Just playing around.

4 Likes

Some more pics

4 Likes

Day two for the baby. Getting back to my roots :joy: for this little girl, feels good. 3 gallon pot of cheap dirt, plenty of room for her to spread her feet. No dome. No phing water. Spraying the crap out of her with a fine mist a few times a day for moisture. Small ring of water out from the stem. Rest of the pot is “dry” not dry but how it comes in the bag. Yeah yeah don’t spray your plants. I swear this does no harm to mine…

I have her in the main tent but shaded by gsc’s branches.

1 Like

~ 3 weeks in flower for these two.
Blue dream

White widow - living up to her namesake. So much frost on this girl. Might leave more leaves than normal just to watch em turn white.

1 Like

The two autos that were started at the same time

Cherry bomb - almost fully cloudy no amber. Being flushed

:banana: Blaze - ways to go yet looking pretty fire though. Nice smell to her too vaguely banana lotsa fuel.

1 Like

Gorilla zkittlez and future # 1. ~six weeks into flower, maybe going on seven.

Gz

F#1

And the baby gorilla cookies. Day three. Looking great. 1212 not doing the stretch any favors. Dirt hill is becoming dirt mountain. I knew this would happen so I left top 1/3 of the pot empty to backfill as she stretched. She is also getting blasted by the tower fan in the flower room so she will have to be nice and strong if she wants to live.

2 Likes

The three smaller veggers. The biggest one, the strawberry amnesia, is really old for her size. She’s been ready for a transplant and training but I don’t have the room. So she’s just chilling. When she gets too tall I will just cut her down to size. I love photos. I can just keep this plant in limbo until I’m ready then bam she will take off like her sisters which will be in the following post, the super cropped transplanted bunch. They looked just like her two weeks ago. The pineapple express and the other one are much younger and healthier. Getting this coco thing figured out a bit. Regardless they go in dirt when I’m ready to pot up.

Strawberry amnesia

Pineapple express

I forget what I dropped here…never made a tag…yeah I’ll remember I said. Yeah…

2 Likes

Birthday funk

God berry

Blue berry cookies
before

After

At this point we let them go vertical and flip to flower at ~20 inches. That’s the plan today. You know how these things go though.

2 Likes

Day four :gorilla: :cookie: s. First seedling that hasn’t been a disgrace since round one.

Got me a new bag of miracle dirt, not to be confused with miracle grow, and fixed her up a bit. She’s looking proper now…until tomorrow morning :joy:

2 Likes

Which strain is it again?

1 Like

The baby is a gorilla cookies fast bud auto…you got my itch going on the cubes man. Got me a syringe of bplus on the way for some brf cakes. My wife’s gonna kill me :joy:

I just mixed my popcorn with the substrate today for my B+lol., and started my hondurans in the substarte 2 days ago. So i have 2 tubs going now. The last one was my first tub, i could only get the sides to pin. But i think i was misting too heavily, and started too early.

1 Like