Believe me, if I can keep them alive you can too!

The babies. I think I light bleached the ww. That look like light damage or something else to you guys?

1 Like

This man is a freaking poet.

3 Likes

It’s like a jungle in their love it

1 Like

Go big or go home. Right now I have seven photos in five gallons, three autos in three gallons, and two photos in three gallons in there :joy:

1 Like

I’m loving it. Anyone ever have problems getting their ballast covered under warranty from vivosun I had mine blow out yesterday arched right from the output wire and blew my my bulb now I’ve been back and forth with vivosun cause I just bought it two months ago and their giving me the runaround this has a warranty so I don’t get it just aggravations

That sucks, I have some of there stuff but never talked to them.

Yea they keep emailing me asking for more info how it blew I’m like idk all I know is out the corner of my eye it started sparking so I’d say it’s shot and now won’t work. Only good thing out of all this is I had to hang my led until I got back from hydro shop with a new ballast so running my hps at 500 and running my led 600 watt on full veg and the plants never seemed to be happier

1 Like

I am very happy with the coverage of my budget light. I don’t notice any difference in buds from the center of the tent to those from the corners.

That branch is as tucked in a corner as you can get.

3 Likes

They are looking yummy

1 Like

Thanks! I figure I have a month plus on that plant pictured. That shits gonna be dank if it looks like that right now. This is so cool to watch for the first time.

While I’m thinking about it. I asked myself at some point earlier in this journal about cal mag and when it would be needed. Turns out the answer was ~four weeks into flower. Maybe I start administering at second week of flower from now on and see if I can’t keep em green…other than the burned tips. I did that to every damn plant somehow…whatever.

I had trouble my first run with nute burn wasn’t sure cause when I was growing in soil when to add nutes and things and I overdid them still got a nice yield 2 oz off my purple punch auto and three off a gorilla auto and a white widow auto so not too bad. Your girls still looking amazing though

1 Like

Yup sorry it got you too. Learned my lesson with a 424 ppm dose to my critical bilbo at like two and half weeks old. I’ll never forget that number and remember to be patient. I flushed it then didn’t feed. Literally didn’t grow for three weeks straight…at all. She prob went from a 3 oz plant to a .75 ounce plant. Lesson learned.

Did some light excavating and found :banana: and :cherries: looking ready to go. Popped their helmets off and they are off to the races.

2 Likes

@Eagles009 toss that spider a big bug and sit and watch a precision killing machine go to work! I love watching them kill bugs lol

4 Likes

So cool to watch aren’t they! Love nature :v:t2: As long as it’s small enough not to savage me :laughing:

2 Likes

Niceeeee can’t wait see that cherry

1 Like

Lol I have thought about it not gonna lie. But he’s been eating good! I tried getting a lighter next to him for scale but I’m too scared he’s gonna pounce on my hand.

1 Like

@Eagles009 It might do that lol I saw one capture a hummingbird as a kid and the spider jumped on it like it was a little flying moth. Still wrapped it right up just the same.

1 Like

I don’t doubt it he’s always looking at my phone like he wants some.