Believe me, if I can keep them alive you can too!

I wouldn’t worry about it. I broke half the stems off my gdp when she was like two and a half weeks old. Your gonna like working with photos. I rip whatever the heck I want off, bend snap you name it. They just keep on trucking.

4 Likes

@Eagles009 I must say. The beginning of this journal had my dying :joy:. From guess that’s too much humidity for closet. To the horror show of ripping a branch off and just toping and breaking necks at whim lol. The plants are looking great and it sounds like you are doing much much better than the opening paragraph of this journal on your first grow attempt ! Keep it up!

2 Likes

Hell yeah it’s been a learning experience! The advice from this forum to ditch my blurples for a decent light was the turning point I think. The rest just kinda happened :yum:. Props to everybody around here. Without this place I would have been growing sad little sticks again. I wish I had pictures of my plant from last year. Little larf stick.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I think last feed was the last one g13 gets. That leaves two weeks for her to get rid of what’s in the soil with plain water. Then one week I’ll starve her. Then hopefully three weeks she’s ready to harvest. I think in seeing mostly clear with a bit of cloudy. How long from some cloudy. To full on cloudy?

5 Likes

Holy flower tent my friend, I just scrolled through with my chin on the floor!!

You’ve got a mountain ganja growing in there!!

1 Like

Haha thanks! I may have gone a bit overboard. But I’m the sort that runs with something once I dive in.

1 Like

Yea, that’s clear!!

But hey man, you’ve obviously handled it really well! I can’t keep 3 plants happy at a time!!

1 Like

Really. What troubles are you running into? With the cheap dirt I used and the dyna grow nutrients it’s really been just me watching them grow. I learned early too much nutes worse than not enough so I go easy there. I don’t water to run off and have had no issues with these nutes at every other watering and half - three quarter strength.

1 Like

Check the dirt after you harvest, it might be good to know how much nutrients the soil picked up. Since you aren’t watering to runoff, same here, might give you information about how well it works.

1 Like

Hopefully it will have next to none because I’m aiming for two week flush one week starve

Mostly pests. Aphids and mites. Plus on the last round I tried to add silica and it blasted them somehow. But I’m in a much better place now… just sayin I would be losing my mind with that many plants!!

1 Like

Lol, I’m tired of plucking leaves…my only complaint.

1 Like

If pests come up in my tent I’ll go outside and invite my friend in

I shoulda put something in for scale. That’s a BIG spider

4 Likes

Yeah that’s what I can’t wait for lol! Not having to worry about stressing them out none :laughing:

1 Like

That a golden orb weaver??? They’re beautiful man

1 Like

People here in Florida call them “garden spiders” don’t know of that’s the official name for them or not. All I know is we didn’t have bugs like this in jersey or philly :yum:

1 Like

Yeah they’re golden silk orb weaver spider or something, I love them! In some parts of the world their silk is worth MONEY

1 Like

The white heads are creepy!

1 Like

:laughing::laughing: beautiful creatures bro

2 Likes

My wife is beautiful. This thing scares me. But he chose a nice out of the way corner of the yard so he can stay

2 Likes