Beginning of week 3 flowering what do y’all think?

This part is the best. I remember my first plant and being shocked that I was baked from sampling it.

5 Likes

:roll_eyes: me either I just grow it and stink up the neighborhood with it

3 Likes

Smell? I bet it’s starting to get sticky. This is an exciting time, around 4 weeks flower for mine

1 Like

Smells great!

2 Likes

Last night forgot to close the lid on the bucket didn’t realize ti late tonight should I be worried about root rot?

Bucket… hydro? Sorry dude I know almost nothing about that stuff. Apart from a little physiology and leaf diagnosis, but reservoirs and solutions and that stuff, lost.

1 Like

Yea hydro, I should be fine I guess lol

I keep hearing to cut the bids that ain’t gonna produce or taking to much energy what you see Whitehall should I take off ?

Should I just let them all grow?

I haven’t learned yet when, if there is, a too-late for that. So if it were mine I would let them grow. You’ll still enjoy them.
But if not too late, I wouldnt want these buds or any like these down low.
If one of them is growing into the bud above it and making them bulge out I would leave it, you’ll get a good lump there. But isolated, them little ones I would have removed.

1 Like

Looking reallly frosty now!!

2 Likes

Looks great bro. Lots of bud sites. Hope it’s a big producer for ya. Cheers!

1 Like

Ending of week 4 my girls looking great

3 Likes

Oh my my my

3 Likes

Looking good :grinning:

Day 42—- I have a bit of a concern about the tips

1 Like

@Noobgrowguy thats what we call painting the ladies nails. Just means your ladies are doing great and nutient uptake is peaking. Look good brother!

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks :sunglasses:

Thank you. I debate this constantly with people.

1 Like

Going in to week 7. My chart says to flush week 8 I see the pistols but they are not amber at all barely even cloudy if any after week 7 should I go another week of nutrients then flush week 9?

1 Like