Beginning of a SCROG

@Hellraiser did u keep a mama gg plant. Might have to try and keep a mama around i have 4 seeds left i believe maybe 3. Man was gg some good smoke

2 Likes

I kept one GG clone mother around for a while but in the end it didnā€™t make my ā€œunicornā€ status and I gave it to my daughter to play with so she could practice cloning and keeping a clone mother. It was very good bud but Iā€™m looking for more than that these days, has to be absolutely spectacular in high, taste, smell and bud structure/density, and look amazing. The GG lacked a bit in the taste and smell areas (for me), not horrible or even bad, was very nice actually but not the spectacular that Iā€™m looking for in my stable of unicorns, which there is only 2 - the Cherry Ice Cream and Blue Dream - both are spectacular in every regard. Every seed grow I hope to find another unicorn but that does not happen very often, but I am thrilled when it does.

3 Likes

@Jun3Bug Hi, Iā€™m Debbie and Iā€™m reasonably new here also. I do lst on my 2 plants. If you would like to see the difference you can check out my page called something is the matter with my leaves. I have pics of under the plant at post #'s 568, 535 (Budz), 488, 469 & 440. These were just straight up and down when I got them. I will scrog them when I flip to flower. I also have a lot of experienced growers advice on there, maybe something you could use and a bunch of charts.
Also, I would check out a pic of @Hellraiser Cherry Ice Cream if you have a few minutes to drool. Enjoy your grow, best of luck.
O, ****, Scrog you tuck your branches under the netting and run it in and out of the netting to spread it all out. If it gets really heavy you can put a 2nd net in to distribute the weight so you donā€™t break the branches. But if you donā€™t do some lst on it there wonā€™t be a lot to spread out

3 Likes

Thank you @DebbieM always love looking at others grows and how they accomplish their goals

2 Likes

Did you look at @Hellraiser Cherry Ice Cream Pic? I love the pics, I was snookered at that, man, I want to grow like that.

2 Likes

Yes @DebbieM @Hellraiser is goals :muscle:t3:

2 Likes

This pic just keeps popping up on me now. Much be telling me something @Hellraiser Iā€™m working on getting some 70 Acapulco gold and some Colombian golf seeds if possible. Even some balkhi hash plant seeds. He needs to answer me back lol.

1 Like

Guides have moved/changed.

Only noticed because @HapHazard just liked that post. Thanks mate.

Guess that means both the store site and the forums are being restructured at the same time. Will break a lot of my past links. Lol

I will say the stores guides where 1000% easier to navigate before. As they are unnavigable nowā€¦

Before they were broke into trees. Now each tree is just pages of articles. Meaning short of searching for a particular. You have to dig through pages. Instead of using the old ā€œtreeā€. Guess it may not be done yet. And that is only my own opinion.
Mostly because it will now be quicker for me to site more informative sources I have saved. Instead of searching through and linking from store. Before I could grab a link in a few clicks. No typing. Now many clicks. Or typing.

Agreed. They fixed something that wasnā€™t broke. UGG!