Beginning my perpetual harvest with live soil

Let me find it and I’ll get link.

Looks great. Gotta try that when I get some more grows under my belt.

1 Like

I’m only on grow 2 and 3 right now. When you feel comfortable to train away, you will know it.

Everything went well today. The three in the flower tent needed watered. They were taken care a couple hours ago. My veg tent is just awesome. They were looking extra vegged today. If that’s even a phrase lol. I’m letting Victoria, bush out a little bit for 3 to 7 days, I want to see how quickly she grows. Then, I’ll do one last defoliation, and give her up to a week to recover. Then, she will move to the flower tent.

The other three manifold plants are also going to be allowed to grow out more than I let Victoria go. I want to see how much her defoliation effected speed of growth. Compared to letting the other three grow for a little while, and do one bigger defoliation a week before they go into the flower tent. This way, I can learn from my pruning mistakes. Just as much as their successes. If I’m defoliating to quickly, I need to learn from that. My feeling is that. She will grow faster, but those inner bud spots won’t be nearly as good as they are on Victoria. Her manifold gave me 8 extra colas essentially by the training. Without topping for 16 colas.

3 Likes

A little cold bbn in the flower tent, but great overall. Loads of flowering growth starting to appear in all the buds. These will be smaller plants, but I’m hoping to use their bud to get by. Until I get the manifolds into flower, and she should he half flowered by the time I chop these down. Starting with Victoria in a week or so.

3 Likes

Hey everyone, I didn’t need to do anything to either tent today, weird for me lol. Anyhow, I have a plan for Victoria, I’m trimming her Friday or Saturday. Then, she will get a week to recover, and then she will get put into the flower tent.

2 Likes

Heres a before and after of Victoria’s trim. I’m going to give her the next 7 days to recover from the snips, and then move her to the flower tent Thursday night before bed. My flower tent goes off at midnight, so this will work nicely.

2 Likes

It’s been a little while since I’ve updated. I have 2 manifolds in the flower tent now. Victoria and Daisy are in week 1 of flower now. The older three are in wk 5 of flower, and I have two manifold girls vegging for another 1.5wks. I’m on the paid side now, so if anyone wants to have a look there, I have the same username.

3 Likes

Love it mate!! So beautiful and green :heart_eyes: and love the slippers too :crazy_face: I had me some Godfather slippers that my daughter got me one year… unfortunately I wore the soles out. Cant find them anywhere now

1 Like

The rocks on the bottom… I’m intrigued🤔

Please share the concept

1 Like

@GreenCoat I like many, want to keep my pots off to floor a bit. I use water catchers with a layer of rocks. That veg tent doesn’t offer much space, and water catchers are wider than the pot to be effective. When I had 4 three gallon pots. There was no maneuverability in the tent. I got fed up of it quickly, and put a back of rocks in there I washed, and now every spot is available to use and off the floor a bit. I water all my plants outside the tents, and dont water to runoff. Unless I want to check ph levels. I use a living soil/super soil mix, and dont like filling to runoff. I dont have to worry about water dripping to the bottom and growing crap, its checked regularly for potential growth, but without water leaking out of the bottom of the pot. I haven’t and dont see an issue with this. Plus, I think it looks nice in the tent.

2 Likes

Ingenuity is all I can say :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks, I had a couple people let me know I was going to have problems, and it isn’t good at all to do, but I enjoy it. Growing isn’t just about smoking the bud at the end. Just growing itself is enjoyable, so why not make my tent a bit nicer for my personal preference and aesthetic look Haha.

2 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better myself :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey everyone, quick update. The week 6 today flower girls were super cropped to start their biggest bud building week. All but three manifolds were defoliated but one, I’ll do that one tomorrow. The two veg tent manifold are going to be placed in flower after recover in a week.

4 Likes

Looking good buddy. They’ve grown up since I was on last.

2 Likes

Out of likes :green_heart:

1 Like

Hey there mate yeah, they’ve grown. The three older girls harvest window is the second week of April, I’m letting each plant ripen to different stages this time. My sleep is still not under control, so I am really trying to get that sorted sooner. I’ve been able to come off one of my meds for weed. Feels good taking one less prescription. How are you feeling? I’m on the pay side more now, so that’s why the time between updates lately.

1 Like

Those look great. Did you super crop in flower?

Yeah, start of week 6 flower for them. The idea goes, that if you super crop at the right time in flower before resin production goes up, you’ll increase their yield and potency.