Beginning my perpetual harvest with live soil

I get that, but there’s something rewarding about trying it. Like I told you before, I’m a novice who is looking to do all different types of training. To discover my favorite, and greatest successes.

1 Like

I just got the seed to bud module on bergmans lab now. Didnt want to spend 127 yet, so I’ll upgrade in the future eventually. If I feel like it.

@dbrn32 do you know how long it takes. To get the lab forum access email after purchase?

1 Like

Usually a few days, maybe little longer if a weekend is involved.

Ok, thanks

Also, I’m not sure if forum access is included with all packages. Double check its included in the package you purchased.

That’s crazy, they’ll let you pay 25 sometimes to get access to forum, but not put access to it in the all the packages. I’ll just get my money back, the seed to bud to informative, but if the forum isn’t included, I’ll get a refund it says I can have.

I don’t know if it is, or isn’t included. I just know that when I was looking the forum wasn’t included in all available packages. Should also be noted that when they do the $25 access that is for the forum only. None of the training modules are included for $25.

I knew the modules weren’t included in the 25. I just figured if the forum by itself was only 25. It must be a join any tier and you get it. Not get the 127 minimum package.

Wasn’t that way when I joined anyway. I believe it’s a difference in perspective is all. To my knowledge that forum was implemented as tool for users of the training modules to communicate and share their experiences. It was never intended to be a just come and join here to be a member of both forums like some seem to treat it.

If I had to guess, the couple of times the forum only special was posted was simply an effort to market the training programs. There’s no guarantee that special will be offered regularly or at all again. I have no idea really, I don’t have anything to do with that. I’m just a member there, and the two forums are pretty much their own entities.

1 Like

Oh well, I have just emailed to ask for a refund, and say my mistake, but if forum isn’t included, I wanted the refund offered. Oh well, my bad.

1 Like

Manifolds are coming through nicely. The three younger ones need some water today, so I have that to do later. Overall, everything is still going to plan, and I always improvise if needed.

1 Like

That looks so cool. That’s going on my mj bucket list :star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you very much! I found it to be a very fun but educational experience to do. Last grow was mostly lst, but this grow is pruning based. I am very happy with them! I am going to do individual ScrOG pots two grows from now. Should be plenty fun, I’ll make 1/2" PVC cages with a custom screen on top.

1 Like

With lst…how long do I keep an auto tied down?

1 Like

I want to try manifold training on an outdoor plant. Right now I’m trying to get a grip on lst. Baby steps…

1 Like

You’d have to be a bit more specific on that. I’ve haven’t grown an auto yet. I’m getting auto seeds in the post soon, and those will be my next grow. My plan is to LST the main branch horizontal the whole way through, so they grow their bud upright.

1 Like

That’s the way I’m doing. I should have started sooner but I didn’t. I was chicken. EMA took to it well but my GG#4 is still fighting. I was reading earlier and it was saying that at some point it can go against you so I want to make sure no to go there!!:yum::yum::yum::woman_farmer:

1 Like

Not sure what you mean against you? Mine are budding now, and I stopped trying her down. After I noticed their growth slowing.

I read that it can make them stop growing.