Beginning my perpetual harvest with live soil

Lol, yeah, I hear yeah. They’ve been handled for sure, I’m just shocked to it, so small. That’s the full plant.

3 Likes

What is your favorite method then? I’m still a novice so to early for me to have a favorite. Once I get several other methods a go, I will probably figured out what I like best. I’m hopefully going to do individual plant scrogs in a couple grows from now. My next grow is the Candy Dawg auto seeds I’m waiting for.

1 Like

Sweet! I’m firm believer you should try as many as possible. I prefer quick turn around times, usually entails small single cola plants. Just to cut down on veg and training time. Better to go from clones this way though, would get expensive quickly from seed.

2 Likes

Hell’s yeah, @dbrn32 clones would save you hundreds realistically I’d say. Depending how long you keep the mother. I forgot about the new clone I put in there, until yesterday lol, yeah. She was very dry, but perked right back up by last night. She is completely hidden by the pots in there right now lol. I gave her a very light pull to see if she rooted, and she did not want to leave the soil, so looks promising.

2 Likes

Awesome!

2 Likes

Color looks extra good today. I’m pleased with another night of goodness.

4 Likes

Looking good buddy. Sorry about my hiatus. Between fighting the flu and then an out of state emergency trip it’s been crazy here.

2 Likes

No worries mate, I knew you had a lot going on, so didn’t bother you lol. Is everything getting better now?

1 Like

They’re nothing pretty to look at. Like the manifold girls imo, but they’re starting to bud now. I had a easy chance to snap a photo this morning, so took it.

3 Likes

Yeah things are settling down. Today is the first cannabis expo in oklahoma so me and a couple friends are going to it in a little while so it should be fun.

3 Likes

Wow, you luck grower you lol! We have that in my state a cannabis expo. It’s called the court house, and its not just cannabis users, we get to meet abusers, rapists, meth heads, hookers, undercover cops,etc. You name if, I’m one lucky SOB!

3 Likes

The million dollar lady! She’s more machine than human now hahaha.

2 Likes

Lol yeah I’m not sure ours will be worth it. The place it’s at there won’t allow seeds and I haven’t heard of they’re allowing anything else to be sold. But at least I can say I’ve been to the first one.

2 Likes

Definitely, it’ll only get better

1 Like

When I was starting the manifold training LST, I had an idea. I have read about all the takes on building a manifold and training them. I wanted to see how many tops I could get. I decided to hold down the four center colas. Until past the first node. As she grew, she concentrated on getting those first four nodes up to or quite close to her 8 colas. It’s my take on the manifold for my first attempt. I’m hoping to see a filled ring flowering eventually. Instead of having a hollow circle of 8 colas. I’m fairly stoned right now, and can’t quite remember the science to it, but by doing the plant training I did. They’re now an 8 cola manifold, but end up being a 12 cola manifold by harvest? Someone way less high double check my logic lol. @DoobieNoobie give me a hand here on my thinking. I’m going to call it the 12 cola manifold lol.

Good news for me in the flower tent. My plants are now starting to bud, I’m seeing white pistils making their way up a bit more each day. Here is also my first side by side tent photo. It isn’t very good, but I wasn’t going to move crap out of the way. To take a better photo.

3 Likes

I haven’t done one so it’s all Greek to me lol.

1 Like

Now that I’m awake, and only regular high Haha. Waiting for lights to come on, I am going to out my window fan on a timer today. I want it to match lights on and off. My light timer only has one outlet, but I have a spare at least. If the timer lets me, I might have it come on and off periodically during lights on and off. I don’t need a fan that big anymore for heat control, but it really keeps air circulating in there. If I could have it come on and off every hour, I’d like that I think.

Yeah, @dbrn32 didn’t know on another question I had on a manifold. Not problem related, curiousity lol. I’m starting to wonder if manifold isn’t common on here lol. One of my manifold plants. On one of her first colas started alternating nodes while still a new 8 cola manifold. Shocked me to see already.

2 Likes

I’ve seen a few. It’s just longer veg time that many don’t seem to want to deal with.

2 Likes

Victoria is my oldest manifold, she was germinated the same time as the flower tent plants. Those are in their 3rd week of flower now. I put minimal plant training into them. I’m looking to see yield per plant on those and then get total weight of them. I’m looking to see how much Victoria gets on her own in yield. Given the extra time put into her. Should be fun.

1 Like