Beginner's Luck

A customer has a question or concerns and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

I want to go onto your blog to read advice and I need to know what I ordered. it was Northern lights, they were recommended for beginners, I plan to use a indoor garden window (after germination and starting the seedlings with a cfl bulb )where my tropical plants are happy

1 Like

iā€™m a beginner and have grown some awesome northern lights!
you can too!
join ilgm forum and we will help you through every stage from seedling to harvest!
welcome and i look forward to seeing/helping your grow!

5 Likes

I just finished harvesting my first grow and the last one was a northernlights auto flower I grew her outside in a greenhouse and used cfl bulbs for supplemental lighting and she finished very nicely easy to grow in adverse conditions handled temperature swings and low stress training very well tough plant and smells just wonderful still curing can not wait to put some in the vaporizer happy growing and join the forum we are a neat community and someone is always willing to help and advise or just give ya the at a boy (or girl) that you need sometimes to make sure you are on the right track. So again happy growing and cannot go wrong with the northern lights!

4 Likes