Beginner with Auto question

tried to fix link for image but it works anyway lmao

1 Like

Yeah i posted a few links today and none of the images come up Dj ?
But links are working

1 Like

All good once I get caught up will try my luck on fixing some but sometimes image just doesnā€™t show as long as links work not a big deal gives a person a example and start point to go from :wink:

1 Like

I had 6 autos I started for my first growā€¦ I started n solo cups then after 3-4 nodes I transplanted into 3gal air potsā€¦ They are doing awesome except my Amnesia Haze both diedā€¦ Im about 3 weeks out from harvest and the girls are looking gorgeous!! Wont get much yield this time being my first time it was def trial and errorā€¦ But it will b decent my Northern Light Auto is the best and has grown and turned out the best my Blueberry Auto both plants are puny maybe need more time idkā€¦ Hope this helps =)

3 Likes

Thanks @tlc4235. Sorry the AH both died. Yeah, Iā€™m sure this will be a learning experience from day one. expect to win some and loose some.

3 gal pots for autoā€¦got it

1 Like

Yes pH up and Down @mulegal

7.2 pH for tap water is normal and exactly what mine is

ph up & Down

https://www.amazon.com/General-Hydroponics-GH1514-Control-Kit/dp/B000BNKWZY?tag=greenrel-20

7.0 calibration fluid for pH Meter

https://www.amazon.com/General-Hydroponics-7-0-Calibration-Solution/dp/B001D0CKYK?tag=greenrel-20

Unless your meter has internal calibration you should get calibration fluid to check it.

Thanks much @bob31

Iā€™ll order some now. Meter came with 2 small packets of buffer powder to calibrate with. Directions = mix each packet with 250ml to test.

Also can these cups of mixed solutions be saved for later recalibrating or itā€™s a once and done thing with a solution?

You can see Iā€™m new to all this scientific method, but I want to succeed this summer.

1 Like

The calibration fluid I use is sealed in a container. Iā€™m not sure if yours can be stored or not? You could try it and see what happens. It is pretty inexpensive if you need more.