What is strength of nutrient mix? 2-1-6

Indoor

Light system, size? 2 LED light bulbs, 100, 60 watt

Temps; NA

Humidity; NA

Ventilation system; NA

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, NA

Co2; NA

I’m still new to the lingo. So answering these questions are kind of out of my league.

1 Like

how often do you feed your plants looks like nute burn to me

I haven’t watered in three weeks. It was week by week water - feed

You have to maintain a consistent Ph , it’s very important for healthy growth . But your schedule should be water , water , feed giving the soil time to dry out some before each initial watering or feeding .

That would be a great watering schedule but unless he decides to water more than once every 3 weeks I don’t really think it’s going to matter much lol

I just invited will garrigan into your other thread and now here you are ?

First of all you have to feed your plants more than once every 3 weeks, I hope you haven’t killed all the roots

secondly just looking at your plants there nitrogen starved. they need a good shot of newts, depending what brand you’re feeding them I would feed em at least half strength and I would want them to have plenty of runoff in other words what I’m trying to say is wet the poor thing!? And you probably want to pick up some Cal Mag because you’re going o need some too

After that we can talk about why you don’t want to water your plants & hopefully get you on a good schedule

I invited will @garrigan62 here, no more redundant threads okay? :slight_smile: …it’s hard enough to follow one thread LOL

• good luck :thumbsup:
4 Likes

Morning I noticed this topic was in several threads new members do get impatient when they don’t get speedy replies you were the same way when you first joined as was I and many others :wink:

1 Like

Ok I didn’t water every three weeks. I actually thought I over wattered. And o just searched support ticket and the rules came up. But I definitely do need a scedule. As for waiting on the speedy reply I can wait on a slug to win a race lol. My patience is remarkable. :grin::ok_hand:t6::smiley:

Where can I find this cal mag and how will it help my baby?? And I have GH veg Nutes 2-1-6

Also I do have alaska veg nutes 10-1-1

most good feeding systems are more than one part since plants have more than one need mixing and matching product lines is more an experienced growers thing since it’s very easy to over do.PK promote roots N promotes top growth so a high N without a balanced PK and micro nutrient is like eating just lettuce and nothing else good at times but not healthy diet. Plants need many different nutrients and top growth begins at the roots Cal-mag Epsom salt :wink: GH grow is meant to be used in conjunction with Micro and bloom every bottle is marked with directions

Being marked with directions doesn’t mean you need to follow them exactly to the T but you should be using all three in some fashion to promote plant health and Balance as above so below your entire plant is based on it’s roots they need to be happy or they won’t provide or support plant growth. This is why we talk about ph ppm light cycles constantly.

1 Like

I’m still inpatient :wink: …but when I invite a monitor in to a thread and then I find the same thread somewhere else it just makes it more complicated to follow

Also it spreads the monitors even thinner, and sometimes they waste time answering both thread’s without noticing it’s the same poster, I’ve done this myself. This statement is based on a recent conversation about this issue with a monitor.

1 Like

I agree. This has been more help than anything else.

Copy/Paste: This “Support Ticket” Into Your Forum Post.
Answer These Simple Questions The Best You Can.
If You Do Not Know, Or Do Not Use Something; Just Say So = Na

Strain; Type, Bag Seed, Or Na

Soil In Pots, Hydroponic, Or Coco?

System Type?

Ph Of Runoff Or Solution In Reservoir?

What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? Ec, Or Tds

Indoor Or Outdoor

Light System, Size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation System; Yes, No, Size

Ac, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add Anything Else You Feel Would Help Us Give You A Most Informed Answer. Feel Free To Elaborate, But Short, To The

Questions And Facts Will Help Us Help You 

We Had A Previous Support Ticket Posted, But Lost It During The "Da

have this older more detailed support ticket that I saved and added to awhile back:

Fill out a “Support Ticket”

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

ILGM Support Ticket:

What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)?

Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted

in ground or in a container?

Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?

Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?

pH? Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/run-off) and of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?

Type and strength of nutrients used? NPK? EC/TDS/PPM levels? Of what you feed it as well as what is in the water by itself and in the soil/medium (run-off), or reservoir.

Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?

Humidity %? Day vs. night

Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?

Ventilation system? Size? CFM? CO2? AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?

Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or
Bloom/flowering?

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but try to be brief and to the point. Short and to the point questions and/or facts will help us help you 

~MacG

1 Like

fill out a support ticket Strain; Type, Bag Seed, Or Na

Soil In Pots, Hydroponic, Or Coco?

System Type?

Ph Of Runoff Or Solution In Reservoir?

What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? Ec, Or Tds

Indoor Or Outdoor

Light System, Size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation System; Yes, No, Size

Ac, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add Anything Else You Feel Would Help Us Give You A Most Informed Answer. Feel Free To Elaborate, But Short, To The

Questions And Facts Will Help Us Help You. also a clear pic so we can see the problem areas.