Beginner purple haze grow journal

Added more soil & gave them nutes a couple of days ago

1 Like

Looking good, keep doing what ever your doing. They look very healthy :sunny: :smile: :wink:

Ty @Pat2 think ive got the hang of the veg stage now :slight_smile:

Your ladies are looking nice and healthy. It’s a good idea to continue big grow for the first two weeks of flower to account for the stretch. If not your plant is likely to consume it’s lower fan leaves. I learned that the hard way. My plants are still doing well but not as good as the would have if I had identified the problem sooner. If all goes well with your grow you should have buds looking like this.

It’s nice to come across a fellow Vermonter. I live in the NEK. I just came across your grow journal.

2 Likes

I will keep that in my notes :slight_smile: ty @shindig153

This is my very first grow, so ive had some errors. They’re doing well now though, I hope i dont have tons of problems in the flowering stage. Im pretty happy with they way theyre looking. I hope we grt buds that look like urs…is yours purple haze too?

Yes purple haze. That’s why I checked out your grow journal. How much longer before you switch to flower? If you have any questions please reach out. I’m finishing up my third grow. I’m still learning so if I don’t have an answer I can point you in the right direction at least.

They are 1.5 months into veg stage. Im guessing another month? Ive never grown before, so ive been reading on that too. Ty, I will ask if i run into problems… things started rough, but, shes much better now.

Need to decide if i want to LST

I like to tie my plants down. It opens up the center for the lower growth to get better light and grow at an equal rate. You’ll be happy you did. I like trying different training techniques on each of my plants. It’s all about the learning process to see what works the best. Good thing here is these plants are very forgiving and even if you screw up you are likely to still get a good yield.

Hopefully I did this right?

The plants look very healthy. Good job getting them back on track. The lst is looking good. You have some thick growth inside there. You might want to consider trimming some of the under growth for better air flow. It will also help the plant send it’s energy to the upper branches. As the center starts to stretch up you can tie those branches down as well and spread them out. That will set you up for a nice even canopy. For air flow. Here are a few pictures of my Purple Haze grow. I main lined it.

It started out like this. I ended up tieing it down for support. It got so big I couldn’t fit it all in one pictue.

1 Like

If your gonna put fan oN super small seedlings try to make a lil harness be splint ( chop stick coat hanger just gently wind the stem around the chop stick then shove it in dirt try to aim away from middle by stem when plunging to prevent hitting the baby. Also wind can make a grow that young a disaster snapping stems No problem

Mine wont get that big. I have them in a indoor tent. I showed your pics to my other half. Amazing grow.

This is my first grow & it was supposed to be his. However, ive taken it over. Not a green thumb on him obviously:-D I wish I wouldn’t of been so nervous about LST, when they were smaller. Like I told him, its my first grow, im learning and I think im doing pretty good, now that, Ive got the right things…

Ive learned so much from people here & reading. So, ty to everyone so far…

You’re doing very well. Confidence will come in time. I’m just glad we can grow legally. I love growing marijuana. I find it therapeutic, especially during winter. It helps out with cabin fever.

Same here. I look forward to seeing how much they grow each day… :slight_smile:

1 Like

My purples are responding great to super cropping I’ll put mine up later … here are a few pics of my buddy’s from same bag seed

mixed with a few white widows he doesn’t train but has 1000hps so he gets pebetration but still he neglects things and it shows in the w.w. yellow spots some kind of deficiency for sure I’m thinking cal or mag

1 Like

Do you think thats enough pruning @shindig153

Looks like they can get some nice airflow through there. They’re both looking good. Any sign of pistols yet? 1.5 months into it you should be seeing those soon.

These are feminized seeds.

Guess i may be confused here. I thought they stay in veg stage 2-3 months? Then switch to flowering stage.?

Pistils is sexing no?

If you veg long enough the plant will show you when it’s ready to flower. My first indoor grow was switched over at five weeks. Ended up with several ounces. I was in a hurry to smoke some home grown.