Beginner—please help

Hey everybody,

I’ve posted on here a few times, most recently a few weeks ago when someone I know came into 2 fem plants that were already into the flowering phase.

Everybody on here is always so helpful, and I’m getting discouraged because I don’t know what is wrong with my plants. I am as precise as I can be when it comes to the humidity and temp of my tent (usually around 60-70% humidity and somewhere mid 70’s for temp during the day, 66-67 at night). I’ve been closely monitoring the PH of the water I’m giving my plants as well. I had ordered a soil ph test meter but it’s been delayed and I’m having trouble getting one in a timely manner.

Anyway, my leaves on one plant are looking like this (the one in the picture is on the top, there are also a handful towards the bottom) and after looking at how they had been looking and closet examining the leaves, I think I may have noticed the beginning stages of spider mites on my plants. Having been given the plant and not knowing where they came from, it seemed to make sense. I’ve only spotted a few black dots that seem to fit the description, and have since ordered Instant Mite Killer (premixed, direct from site) to treat the plant with. I’m still waiting on it, but I also have a pick up order for Neem Oil, as I read many people have 2 methods to get rid of the stubborn mites.

At this point, I need to be pointed in the right direction of what to do. I transplanted my plants 2 weeks ago to the day into 7 gallon (though only filled to about 5 gallons in each) fabric pots and an using Happy Frog Potting Soil. Given they were transplanted into fresh soil, I have not given any additional nutrients for fear of lockout (which happened and killed a previous plant I tried to grow).

I’m doing my best to find out what the next step it, but I’m feeling discouraged and the conflicting information you get after a google search is more frustrating than helpful. If anybody could help me figure out what to do to try and fix this, I’d be really appreciative. Thanks for reading and stay safe!

1 Like

Cant tell looking at picture. Somthin goin on for sure based on color. Can you fill out a support ticket? Then post more pics, some of both sides of leaves and some with a loupe that attaches to phone if you have one.

1 Like

Like @Silverback said you need to fill out support ticket and upload pic of entire plant in natural light or just flash from camara.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

Thanks!