I’ve been a heavy reader and occasional poster on growing for a while now, this is my first post here and first grow :). I’ve experimented with a few things, recently was growing in a greenhouse until yesterday. I feel I need to get more light to them as they’re a bit small? so I’m trialling a spot in the open with more direct sun.
I’m just not sure what I can expect from them
Here are the details:
- Strains: AK48 Auto, Girl Scout Cookies auto, Cali Bay Dream, Super Critical CBD
- Method: Coco
- Vessels: Fabric pots (7 gallon/27L)
- PH of Water: PHing total mixed nutes plus seasol down to around 5.7 with vinegar.
- PPM/TDS: I haven’t been monitoring this, mixing up less than quarter strength nutes though.
- Indoor or Outdoor: Outdoor
- Light system: N/A
- Temps; Day, Night: atm 70-100F/20-40C during the day and 50-70F/10-20C at night (summer has started)
- Humidity; Day, Night: Usually 50-75%
- Ventilation system; N/A
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier; N/A
- Co2; N/A
This AK48 Auto is 6wks/44 days old, has she gone into flowering?
I’ve started to LST her.
The rest are all 4wks/29 days
Girl Scout Cookies auto
Cali Bay Dream
Super Critical CBD
Sorry it has added all of my pics sideways, not sure how to fix this