Beginner looking for answers

Too new for the tech stuff, lights, lights, lights, get an adequate light and good genetics, these guys are like MacGyver around here. Can recommend and heal most issues. Better than Allstate!!!

2 Likes

Ac infinity has some real nice stuff. From lights to fans. Excellent enviromental automated controlers also.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info! As far as particulars I’m looking to grow 3 plants and try to get a cycle going once I get some hands on experience, any advice? Also I have a room that I’m dedicating for my grow journey. When you say storage and calibration what do you mean?

Thanks so much! Are you mixing the base and boost, lightly amended soil and cooking it in that bin? Could you explain the soil part for me?

The meters are precision instruments and periodic calibration is necessary to know what your PH and TDS is. They sell inexpensive bottles of solution that you use to perform said calibration. Also the PH meter has an electrode encased in a special glass that must remain wet. Bluelab sells a storage solution for that purpose. It will last you for years.

My Bluelab was calibrated right after I got it 3 years ago: it has never drifted and is dead on without having to adjust it.

Can you pull up that grow mediums journal, can’t seem to find it. If you could give me the run down also that would be great! Thank you

Look at post 18. @Spiney_norman foundit It is about equipment not mediums