Beginner i need a lil help

Why are my leaves doing this

2 Likes

Im guessing possibly a ph issue. With no support ticket and no knowledge of your methods its hard to say. Use fresh water everytime unless you know its a good ph. If you use the same jug of water for a while…the ph will rise so keep a eye on that. Best of luck

1 Like

I noticed my seedlings had emerged on 11-22-2021. I’ve only been giving them water .
I’m germinating them in my closet while i finish getting my grow room together. I’m open for any advice

Ok your right I haven’t been using fresh water

What type of medium are you using? Are you ph’ing your water? What kind of water?

1 Like

I bet the ph rised in your root zone then.

1 Like

Creek water but its stored for a few days and fox farm for my median

Have you checked the ph of that water before putting it in?

It’s not pH. It’s merely underwatered.
FFOF has three different forms of lime in it for pH buffering, plus myco fungi which makes pH even less important. When properly maintained. I only monitor and adjust pH in coco. My soil grows where in FFHF, used tribus to boost rhizo. No pH adjustments. The limes (dolomite lime, oyster shells and I forget the third) and rhizo took care of it. As they should in a living soil. As long as you support the rhizo and don’t have crazy high pH. Or crazy low. Since either could be detrimental to your rhizo.

5 Likes

No I have not

Well that could cause you a major issue. You should be checking the ph and try to get it to 6.5-6.8 range when you water.

3 Likes

Me personally i would give them some nutrients just a low dose for now

1 Like

What FF medium? Soil and coco will require different PH. Either of the FF mediums will typically carry your plant to week 4-5 with PH water only :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

1 Like

Transplanted on Sunday those pic above :point_up_2::point_up::point_up_2::point_up:Where talking right after transplant

These pics :point_down:t5::point_down:t5::point_down:t5::point_down:t5:Where taking 12-06-2021 in the morning

1 Like

My Gorilla glue and Bruce Banner don’t look as bad but can any body tell me what’s going on with my Girl Scout Cookies Ext

Girl Scout cookies

1 Like

Bruce Banner

1 Like