Beginner Grower Light Question

I am a first time grower and have purchased a 4x2 grow tent that came with a vipospectra p1000. I also already have a a P2500. Can and/or should I use both in the tent ? Please Help!

@Cheftut09 Yes! More light for bigger dense buds. I have a 3’ x 5’ x 6.5’ tent with 3 Viparspectra P2500’s in it.

2 Likes

Thats great news!!! Thank you for responding. Brand new to the forum

@Cheftut09 Just be sure to follow the height requirement for each light above the canopy, and you’ll be fine.

Thanks buddy. Can i use you for a reference with other things that may come up? I wont nag. I promise!

Of course you can! That’s why we are ALL here, for support, help, and grow knowledge. All you have to do is tag someone into your thread by putting the @ in front of someone’s name like this @Cheftut09

1 Like

Happy cake day @RockClarke :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

2 Likes

Thanks @RockClarke

Thanks @MattyBear ! Looks like yet another great growing year with the family here at ILGM, has come & gone. Time flies when you’re having fun!

2 Likes

It sure does! Let the good times roll!

Welcome to the forum/community. You’re in a great place to learn everything you need to succeed. Don’t be worried to ask questions, no one here is going to belittle you or make you feel “dumb” for asking something you don’t know like on some online forums :wink:

Thank you @TheVirginian !!! I appreciate it!

1 Like