Beginner grower 2020

So i wanted to make a little grow journal to show you guys the progress on my two clones which are wedding cake and mochi from whom i got from a friend. I put them out april 12th which of course was a big rookie mistake, but the clones showed signs of reveg. I also started some seeds around may 12th. Here is all the progress!

this is wedding cake

and this is mochi! These were taken april 23rd

1 Like

Welcome to the community.

1 Like

April 26th

Mochi clone

Wedding cake clone

Looks like a good start, welcome to the forum, great people around to help! Happy growing!

1 Like

May 30th

Wedding Cake

Mochi

Mystery 1

Mystery 2

Mystery 3

1 Like

Thanks for dropping in! And thank you for the welcoming! Glad to be part of the growing life :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thank you for welcoming me! Hope to see everyone’s grows go well!

just to let you guys know, i water once a week or once every other week with ph water, age old kelp, mykos wp, and azos. I put feather meal, bat guano, kelp meal, and bountea superstart all top dressed into my soil. I have put feather meal in the water to a couple of times since it is vegging out.

Nice grow. I’ve got one pretty much the same. Going to keep up to date with this grow.

1 Like

I will be doing weekly to bi-weekly updates do i hope you guys enjoy it! Happy growing!!

1 Like

June 12th and the bugs have gotten to my plants :sob: got some neem oil and will give them a spray when i get back home tonight!

Mochi

Wedding Cake

Mystery 1

Mystery 2

Mystery 3

1 Like

Mochi

Wedding Cake

Mystery 1

Mystery 2

Mystery 3

Watered them with age old kelp, azos, and mykos wp. Top dressed with feather meal, crab meal, kelp meal, and bat guano. Will be watering with age old kelp, mykos wp, and azos now without top dressing until maybe mid july because of heavy feeding! :raised_hands:

Wedding Cake

Mochi (dont have much hope at this point)

Mystery 1

From the last time i posted, they went through a lot. Accidentally over nuted and it costed my mochi dearly. WDC seems fine, probably will water around august 15ish when i will be introducing molasses and some other goodies for flower and budding!

WEDDING CAKE
Just doing age old kelp, soluble seaweed, and blackstrap molasses :sunglasses: been watering couple of gallons a day, but been having to put about 6 gallons a day due to heat conditions in northern cali. We had rain too, so I guess I’m probably not watering today lol. I’ll check on her probably around noon.
Other plants didn’t make it. The mystery one was a hermaphrodite due to excessive snapping of branches. Mochi was over nuted. Good things to learn as a noobie!

Just got done watering my plants with age old kelp juice and molasses :sunglasses: found out there’s mushrooms growing in my medium which i read up is a good thing. It just means theres a lot of organic stuff in my soil :raised_hands:t5: great sign that my plant and the fungi are working together :pray:t4:

1 Like

Watering with molasses, kelp, coconut water, and aloe vera :pray:t4::raised_hands:t4: learned a lot for my first grow, and have been trying to go even more organic and less costy :love_you_gesture:t4:

Did some defoliation to help out budsites covered. I know it’s my first time, but why not learn from mistakes if it is one :raised_hands:t4: fed heavy today and gabe extra water because of heavy stress. I’ll be checking it day by day as usual. Fed with age old kelp, kelp help, aloe vera, coconut water and molasses. :love_you_gesture:t4:

Been watering every day about 6 gallons. Feeding aloe, coconut water, kelp, molasses, and milk. Yes i said milk :joy: i have also been applying neem oil spray mixed with soap and water to the stock so that bugs go away for sure (for somewhat the most part). Felt like a lot of branches were congested in areas, so did some late lst and super cropping. Waiting on my popcorn to sprout to make popcorn sprout tea! :love_you_gesture:t4: hope everyone is doing well. :pray:t4:

For the rest of wedding cake’s flowering life, i shall be using these 2 products and molasses :sunglasses::raised_hands:t5::love_you_gesture:t4: the people at the grow store really recommended the paleobloom especially since I’m doing organic soil. Plus a little sample to help out a bit more :sunglasses:

She looks like she’s liking the stuff i have now plus molasses :sunglasses: went ahead and used the two sample packs they gave me at the store which is greengro flower finisher since it is good to use the last 4 weeks of flowering plus paleobloom and molasses. I shall be using paleobloom regularly until 2 week from harvest where i will be having the plant rely on it’s leaves. :raised_hands:t5: