Beginner Grow- falling in love

Ghetto-fabulous!

2 Likes

See the buds coming up?

I hope the storm doesn’t come and try to ruin her.

and last, but not least, little Potty Mouth, she is going to be a star!

ps. sorry about the color

9 Likes

Do you use fresh grounds or used?

One plant was bad, and I used both, but I think used is safest. I don’t put it near the stem, just around the edge then water it in.

That’s a good question though. Hell, the process of making the coffee might be what “activates” the stuff. The only time I think I have seen specific instructions that include “used” coffee grounds is in making compost, BUT- who the hell is going to fresh grounds in their compost?

Conversely, I’d probably buy a bag of the primo “some lemur ate the beans and pooped them out so they’re really tasty” coffee for my girls :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Looking great @Tr33!!

1 Like

I watered both Greeny and Potty Mouth today. The hurricane is moving closer and I do not know what the next few days will be like. I am going to take some pictures in a few. I am asking for wishes they do not suffer at Irmas hand. I may have to evacuate, and they will be left in my trailer to fend for themselves :frowning:
The humidity is creeping up everywhere too…

1 Like

Be safe and best of luck!!

1 Like

Plants can be replaced but NOT you and others will be happy you are safe and sound. Grew up there as I’ve told you and IRMA is scaring me more than all the others put together. Stay safe🤗

3 Likes

You stay safe. Do what you need to do @Tr33 Prayers for you all :pray:

3 Likes

@Tr33 hey brother, how’s it going over there?

2 Likes

I survived the storm. I still don’t have power. Hot, and humid… I fear for my plants… No lights for them, or fans… Not good. Ill be back as soon as i have power… Hope all is well with you. Phone is low on juice. Bb soon… I hope.

5 Likes

Glad you’re okay :ok_hand: :hugs:

3 Likes

Don’t forget sunshine! No electricity needed. After a hurricane there’s usually a good deal of clear weather. Sucks all the clouds right out.

3 Likes

You’ve still got what’s most important! Much love from the other coast.

3 Likes

Finally! Electric and Internet! I snuck my plants out on my back porch for a couple of hours one day.

Thnks @SmoknGranny @FreakyDeekie @bluntley420 @BrandNewbian @Whodat66 for checking on me,

I fed both my plants. Greeny is filling out nicely and she was very thirsty. She is having a little yellowing of a few lower leaves…maybe nute burn? I will watch tomorrow for any advancement, and holler at ya’ll if I need help.

8 Likes

Nah, if you had light issues I would just get them back on schedule, then worry about anything else.

1 Like

How many more weeks of flower do you guys think I have left? I have a little amber pistils going on, and the trichomes are all clear so far…so can anyone give me an opinion on this? I think the first grow is the hardest to wait through.

2 Likes

Judging from the pictures, I’d say you have at least 3-4 weeks left before considering harvesting. You want at least 50% of the pistils to turn dark.

1 Like

Back in business! I’ve been reading that the hairs aren’t always dependable and trichomes color is where you should focus. I’m banking on 9 weeks of flower outdoor. @Tr33

2 Likes

Out of likes. I’m pretty sure your ladies will flourish nicely. This learning curve is rough at times but usually is well worth the effort.
Have a Great Smokn Day!
IMG_0569

2 Likes